Chapter 15 - "Amusement parks are a waste of my time"

A massive weight plunged on top of her body. She felt her breathing because shallow and slow. She rubbed her eyes quickly to see who was on her back and heard a loud laugh erupt from Cole.

"Cole, you're killing me! Why are you so heavy?" Izzy laughed trying to kick and roll away but his weight was too much.

"It's all muscle." He nodded to himself slapping his large arms and tried to flex obnoxiously.

Izzy struggled to get up as Cole's body was basically crushing her. She muffled, "Stop!"

He got up with a large smirk on his lips. His shirt was off and his abs were shaped to perfection, his hair was messily tossed around especially the back and he wore gray sweatpants that were hanging dangerously low. "Like what you see?"

"Maybe." She said aloud quickly getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen to hide her face. She couldn't believe herself that she said the truth. She smiled gently to herself while feeling her face burning up.

Cole laughed hard at her reaction but was still surprised at the same time. "I had to wake you up because then we would be late."

"Late for what?" Izzy blinked with confusion. She pursed her lips lightly while squinting her precious eyes.

"The amusement park date thing?" Cole rubbed the back of his neck. His eyes hit the wooden floor then bounced back to Izzy. He went onto the couch and put on his shirt. His eye brows furrowed knowing full well that the small teen probably forgot.

"I thought that was just couples only. You know—Carson and Spencer then Trevor and Payton." She said even more confused. Her puzzled expression made the male teen chuckle a bit. She continued to look for a pan that was the right size than eventually grew impatient, giving up quickly.

"Nope, we're going, and Bailey." He shook his head.

"I just wanted to stay home or at least train today." She slouched back with a small frown. She groaned harshly as she rolled her eyes out of frustration. The tiny teen got out a small bowl and grabbed her favorite cereal along with almond milk.

"You'd rather stay home than go out?" His big ocean eyes bulged out of his skull waiting for an answer. He came over to the counter shifting his weight from leg to leg. His fingertips began to tap a beat on the counter.

"Yes. One hundred percent. Also because of the fact that I don't like amusement parks, they're a waste of my time." She smiled lightly as her eyebrow rose seeing Cole practically drool on himself. She grabbed another bowl, "pour yourself some."

Cole's face instantly lit up, there was excitement in his eyes and it seemed he was about to jump up and down. He did as he was told and smiled intently at Izzy. He always felt lighter and full of energy whenever he was standing next to her.

"I'm quite dull, I'm boring, I'm mundane... if I went then I would just ruin the fun." She casually took another bite of her cereal. Her face was blank, expressionless, nothingness clung onto her features. Her lifeless fingers barely moved it seemed like she was just a monochromatic painting.

"I say you're fascinating. You're full of excitement, you just don't see it." He gave a wide smile then adjudged his thick locks.

Izzy went silent, her throat felt like closing up but she breathed in slowly clutching her fingers into fists beside her waist and thigh. Her mind kept racing and her stomach felt like eating itself. Her body felt lighter after a couple more deep breaths then walked away to change after putting away her dishes.

The tall muscular teen took notice to her odd behavior and came to a conclusion. His eyes were full of worry and his heart sank. "Did I say something wrong?" He whispered underneath under his breath.