Chapter 2: Training at Heaven

The next day

Setting: At Y/n's house

After doing some physical and mental training, you then said,

Y/n - Ahhh. That was refreshing. You said as you are drinking water.

After you drank your bottled water, you then suddenly remembered the moments you have with Issei. The happy ones. The ones you treasured. After shaking your head, you then said,

Y/n - Damn. Why did I remember that? Nah. Just forget that. It wasn't important to me now anyways. Issei is now my worst enemy. You said as you finishes drinking water.

Y/n - Alright, time to go to heaven.

You then placed your two fingers on your forehead and you teleported to heaven.

When you arrived, your are now in heaven's gate. Once the gate opened, you can now see many angels doing whatever they are doing. Until someone halted you from going inside.

Random Angel - Who are you?

Y/n - Me? I'm Y/n L/n.

Random Angel - What are your business here?

Y/n - I'm here to train with God.

Before the guardian angel spoke, Archangel Michael appeared in front of you and he said,

Archangel Michael - Ah. You must be Y/n L/n, am I correct?

Y/n - Yes.

Archangel Michael - Come in.

The Guardian angel let you pass and as you take a step inside the heaven and you feel somewhat, rejuvenated.

Y/n's mind - 'Wha-What is this feeling? It's so relaxing.'

Then Archangel Michael escorted you from heaven, he then pointed out the places and describe them. Once you and Michael arrived at God's place. You and Michael kneeled down on him and Michael said,

Archangel Michael - My lord, Y/n L/n has now arrived.

God then finishes his paperwork and turns around to see you.

God - Y/n L/n, welcome to heaven.

Y/n - Thanks God.

God - Now are you ready for your training?

Y/n - Yes I am.

God - Alright. Xenovia, Irina and Gabriel. I therefore call you this instant.

Soon a yellow magic circle from right side of God and it revealed Xenovia, who is the wielder of the Durandal, Irina who is the wielder of Excalibur mimic and Archangel Gabriel who is their healer.

Archangel Gabriel - My lord, why did you call us?

God - I call the three of you to train this young man. He said as he pointed you.

When the three girls looked at you, the three of them blushed as they saw you and began to daydream. It's like they saw a handsome and dazzling angel.

Archangel Michael - Uhhh..... Xenovia? Irina? Gabriel? Are you there? He said as he waves his hand in front of them.

Xenovia - Huh? Yeah, we're here. She said as she went back normal as well as the two.

God then cleared his throat and commanded the four angels to train you.

In the training room

The angel girls, including Archangel Michael and Gabriel escorted you to their training room.