I was broken out of my thoughts by Lauren's smooth voice.

"I'm really sorry about this. This is definitely not how I wanted this to go." She chuckles. "I was expecting you to be the one to cuddle up to me." She smirks.

There's that cocky attitude I was looking for.

I shake my head and chuckle along with her. "In your dreams Jauregui." I laugh. She perks up and eyebrow and sits up her head from its place on my shoulder, her stunning eyes piercing into mine, intimidating for a split second but softening once she smiles slightly at me. I return her smile as she rubs the back of my hand softly, the gesture sending a significant amount of chills down my spine.

"I never thought you'd have a somewhat sensitive side." I joke. She rolls her eyes and smiles again.

"There's quite a lot you don't know about me Camila." She speaks. "...and quite a lot I'd like for you to get to know." She says seriously. I gulp slightly and look into her deep emerald green eyes once more.

Just then we hear a knock on the bus door, that startled us making us jump slightly. I see Lauren furrow her eyebrows in confusion before standing up, reluctantly releasing my hand from hers and wiping her palms on her sweatpants nervously as she sends me a smile.

"Uh I have no clue who that could be but I'll be right back." She says quietly before walking out of the room.

I see Dinah still quietly sleeping across from me and I shake my head, giggling at her before I pick up a fluffy pillow near me and lunge it at my bestfriend, hitting her right in the head with the plushy item.

She jolts awake, stunned and rather confused at what just happened. Once she sees the pillow sitting on her upper torso she grips it and quickly sends a death glare my way.

"Ugh, if I had the energy to move, you'd be so dead right now." She sits up groggily and wipes the sleep from her eyes and she groans stretching her bones. "Tour bus naps have got to be the best naps." I roll my eyes at her and shake my head. "Anyways, where's Lauren? Did you two have a nice time while I was asleep?" She raises her eyebrows playfully.

"I'm going to ignore your last question, okay?" I put on a smile. "Someone knocked on the door, she went to see who it was." I yawn and stretch out too.

"...but no seriously, did you two make out or what?" She asks with all seriousness in her tone. I shake my head and groan. Before I can respond Lauren reappears in the doorway with a slight smile.

"Hey Dmac, have a nice nap there?" She chuckles.

"It was amazing. This couch is my new happy place." Dinah smiles.

"Haha maybe when I'm back around you two can come back eh?" She suggests.

"Do you even have to ask? If I actually become friends with you, I will die inside." Dinah sighs in content. "In a good way of course." She adds.

"Good thing we're already friends huh?" Lauren chuckles. "But uh- my family are actually out by the kitchen." She gives a half smile. "I knew I was forgetting something when I came back to Miami." She jokes.

"Oh that's cool L-dawg. We had the best time hanging with you tonight. I mean it was amazing. Thank you so so much." Dinah stands and gives Lauren a warm hug.

"It was an honor Dinah, really. I hope you had the best birthday ever." Lauren smiles as they part from each other.

"All because of you...and of course Mila here." She gestures to me. "Thank you so much for putting up with me these last 24 hours. You know I love you right?" She says with a heartfelt smile.