He dropped the towel he was holding, suspecting it would be another guest arriving, but he was surprised when he saw Sabrina standing on the doorstep. She had sun-kisses skin, a glowing face and her hair was dyed blonde. Niall's heart dropped at the sight of her, suddenly feeling in a very difficult situation.

"I'm not gate crashing, am I?" She apologized, glancing shyly at Niall. "I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here." Niall admitted, his hand hesitantly on the door handle. Sabrina opened her mouth to speak when she heard the sound of footsteps and Harry came downstairs, now dressed in an oversized white vest which was in doubt Liam's.

Sabrina couldn't help smirking at the love-heart drawing on his face. Harry's eyes widened when he saw her, his whole body stiffening. Niall felt awkward. "I'll go, then." Sabrina said faintly and Niall's head snapped up.

"So you come up here, unexpected, think you're not wanted and then leave? Yeah, nice going Sabrina." Harry snapped and Sabrina turned round, stunned. "Well, the look on your face said so." Sabrina defended and Harry sighed. "Later. I have a party to enjoy." Harry grumbled and headed back outside without another word.

Sabrina now stood face to face with Niall again, in complete silence. "I suppose it's rude not to invite you in, now that you're here." Niall sighed and Sabrina's eyes widened. "Harry doesn't want me here, Niall."

"Yes, but he's not the host." He pointed out. Sabrina smiled a little, thanking him and brushed past him. She could hear the noise and chatter, the children screaming and Sabrina couldn't help but wonder how Harry had managed to be around children, after what happened. "Help yourself to soft drinks and food." Niall offered, gesturing to the messy kitchen before heading outside to his abandoned guests.

Sabrina stood hesitantly in the kitchen and when Harry caught her eye in the window, he headed inside again. "Sab, I said later." Harry warned and Sabrina blushed. "You called me Sab." She pointed out and Harry frowned. "I've always called you Sab."

Sabrina sighed, sitting down on a kitchen chair next to the table. "Harry, I've really missed you." She said and Harry scoffed. "Doesn't look like it." He replied, gesturing to the tan, new hair and new tattoos. Sabrina silently held out her arm, showing Harry the new tattoo. Harry's heart leapt. "The day we first met." Harry croaked. He wasn't meaning when they first got together as a couple, he meant years back. When they were at school.

"You're the most important person to me in the world, Harry. What happened three years ago...I just couldn't bear hurting you like that, I couldn't do it. So my friends decided that I should go away for it, start traveling to take my mind off things." Sabrina explained and Harry opened his mouth to argue with her but stopped when he heard the back door open and Katy stood in the doorway, her face covered with a butterfly. She looked adorable.

"'Arry, is that the witch you were talking about?" Katy blurted out innocently, holding a stuffed unicorn. Harry spluttered nervously as Sabrina raised an eyebrow. "She's a good witch, Katy." Harry flashed her a false smile and she frowned. "You have pretty hair." Katy complimented shyly and Sabrina's face softened. "You have lovely hair too, Katy." Katy's hair was flowing and wavy, going down to her back. Neither Niall or Liam had the courage to get it cut. It was too nice and delicate to ruin.

Katy beamed and ran up to Harry, sitting on his lap as she clutched her toy. "Shouldn't you be outside enjoying your party?" Harry asked fondly, stroking her hair. "I wanted to but I didn't know what game to play." She pouted and Harry chuckled. "Why don't you ask uncle Louis to play a game with you?" At the mentioned of Louis, Katy's eyes widened and she scampered off outside to greet him.

Sabrina gave him a questionable look, at Katy's sudden change of heart. "Don't ask." He shook his head dismissively and Sabrina's face relaxed. "She's adorable." Sabrina smiled lazily, resting an arm on the chair. "Wish she was my own." Harry grinned and then stopped, realizing what he had said.

"You could have your own one day, with me." Sabrina's words were incoherent and inaudible, but Harry had heard and his heart leapt again. Maybe there was hope, after all.

Sabrina left shortly after that, she didn't want to stay long. She didn't want to complicate things. All she wanted to do was make things right with Harry. She knew it'd probably take more than three years and a silly tattoo for Harry to forgive her, but she wasn't giving up. All she wanted was for Harry to be happy and if Harry was already happy, then so be it. Harry could be happy without her.

Katy was playing with Louis in the sun, as predicted, with Eleanor by his side. Louis smirked as Katy played with his hands, looking up at him. Eleanor glanced at her watch. "Babe, we should go. It's a long drive back to Doncaster." Eleanor sighed and Katy froze, staring at her. "Noooo!" She complained, pouting, lowering her bottom lip and raising her eyebrows. With her big brown eyes, Louis could see the Liam in her when she did this. It was a look he couldn't say no to.

Eleanor stopped, staring back at Katy with a sad look. She too, was smitten. "Maybe you could stay here for the weekend, Louis." Eleanor suggested and Louis frowned, tilting his head to the side. "I was gonna spend the weekend with you." He argued in a whisper but Katy had heard and she watched them both eagerly. "It's fine Louis, Katy's party is way more important than me. After all, you never get to be five again." Eleanor was smiling down at Katy, kissing her cheek softly and she giggled, gazing shyly up at Louis.

"Well, only if Katy insists I stay. I can't argue with that." Louis grins, lifting her up and balancing her on his hip. Katy wrapped his arm Louis' neck, kissing his cheek softly. "I passed that on to you for Eleanor." She giggled and Louis grinned. "Thanks, love." He replied, squeezing her hand tightly.

"I'll see you Monday." Louis whispered, kissing Eleanor quickly before Katy saw, her back turned and Eleanor nodded, heading out the house and waving goodbye to Niall and Liam.

"Why don't we chase your brother around the castle, then?" Louis asked and Katy beamed, nodding eagerly and they made their way over.

_____________________

Thought I'd upload again, I'm kind of addicted to writing this story. So, I was trying to admit what the twins would look like, who'd take after who, and all of a sudden, I'm watching a video of little Cameron being brought on stage by Harry. (I don't know if any of you have seen the video, but it's utterly adorable. And then I thought; wait a minute. He looks a lot like how I imagined Kian. He even has the big, brown eyes. Coinsedence? I think not. Anyway, yeah. That's exactly how I imagined Kian would look like. There's a picture on the side of Cameron, if there's anybody who hasn't seen it yet. So anyway, what do you think of the chapter? 10 detailed comments please? Thank you! :) xxx