Golden Letter

"Kosmo! We got a golden letter! C'mon lets read it." Keith called to his wolf dog, Kosmo. Kosmo came bounding into the house, along with Keith. The house wasn't much of a house but a little hut. It had wood walls, wood floors, wood everything. "Alright, lets read this then I'll put food on the stove." Keith said to Kosmo.
The letter went as follows:

Dear Keith Kogane,
I request your presence at the castle tomorrow at noon. I want to discuss a deal with you concerning my son and you, sorry I do not have a lot to say. If you refuse this offer, that is completely fine with me. Thank you for your time. Make sure to bring your letter as well.
-Alfor Altea

Keith started to wonder what this offer was and was quite interested by it. Keith put the letter down and grabbed some fresh meat he brought from his last hunt, and put it on the stove after cleaning it. He then grabbed some vegetables and started cutting them up til there were tiny pieces. Keith finished up about an hour later and placed down a plate for himself and bowl of leftover meat for Kosmo. "Here buddy, dinner time." Keith yelled for his dog, Kosmo soon bounding over

Keith then sat down and began to eat, thoughts plaguing his mind. He shook his head and continued to eat, soon washing his dishes. Keith then walked over to his fireplace and began to ignite flames in the fireplace, flames soon to engulf the little compartment. Keith sighed happily, sitting back and enjoying the heat. Keith pat the spot next to him, beckoning his dog to join him.

Kosmo slowly walks over and yawned, laying down next to his master. "Well, Kosmo," Keith said, Kosmo looking up at the mention of his name. "Looks like we're going to see royalty tomorrow." Keith said smiling, then going to pick his nicest clothes. "Are these good? No. What about these? No! Hmmm... Aha!" Keith finally found. Keith found his nicest pair of clothes from a memory he'd rather forget.

Keith stood there, emotions swelling before he finally put down his clothes. "Well, I'll just set these down for tomorrow and get to rest. C'mon Kosmo." Keith beckoned, slipping into his covers. Kosmo jumped up and onto the bed with Keith. Keith smiles then shutting his eyes, letting sleep overtake him.