Lena Luthor- Fall (c)

Being a superhero was never boring, nearly everyday threw something at you, giving you something to do for the good of National City. You had thought you may get a normal day in your human persona, maybe go shopping or just for a cup of coffee, either way you were out walking past the L-Corp building when you saw a figure falling from the top. You didn't know who it was but no matter, you were supposed to be a hero, and heroes didn't let people die.

Quickly you moved down an alley out of view, to remove your human attire, to reveal your suit, before you ran back out into the street, gaining the attention of all those around if they weren't focused on the person falling. You ran towards them, lining to up to catch them. With your heightened strength, you were able to catch them, stopping any further injury for them.

Looking down you saw Lena Luthor, the CEO of L-Corp.

"Thank you," she whispered, her voice hoarse. "Thank you."

"It's okay. What happened?" You questioned.

"Someone broke into my office and had thrown me through the window before security could get to me," she explained.

Security walked out of the building with someone in handcuffs, looking towards Lena as you helped her back to her feet, you knew it was her attacker. You didn't know what he wanted with her but if she wanted her dead, then he failed miserably.

"Let's get you inside and get a cup of tea, help you feel a bit better," you smiled softly.

She nodded her head, leading you back into her building and to her office which now had a large open window that wouldn't be cheap to fix. The two of you sat down as her assistant made cups of tea.

"Thank you for staying with me," she said. "It means a lot."

"Anytime Miss Luthor," you smiled. "I'm sorry for what happened to you, but I guess you literally fell for me."

You couldn't help the little playful laugh that escaped you which made her smile. Even though your job was to save people, you didn't like to end it there. People needed to heal and being given a smile and a laugh soon after whatever trauma you saved them from seemed to help.

"It is hard not to fall for a beautiful woman in spandex," she chuckled.

The two of you continued to talk and laugh, making it seem as though you hadn't just saved her from falling from the top of her building. As your conversation fell to the end, you promised to return to her to make sure that she was okay, joking that she didn't have to fall out of a building to get your attention.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by