Elyse couldn’t help but crack up, before getting her own homework out. 

For the next two hours, the two spent the time just doing homework, asking for help every once in a while. 

Ten minutes before they finished up, Grace had wandered into Greg’s room wearing a matching pink and green workout outfit, earphones in her ears.  She glanced at them, then sighed before taking one of Greg’s dictionaries.

~~~

“You never dance around like an idiot anymore,” Greg said as he dried his wet hair, having only gotten home from swim practice twenty minutes ago. 

Elyse looked up, balling a piece of paper to throw at him. 

Greg laughed as he ducked. 

“For your information, I still dance,” she decided not to add the idiot part to it.  “Just when you’re at practice.” She stuck her tongue out. 

Greg looked at her, his brown eyes analyzing her.  “Let’s dance like idiots together.”

Elyse looked up at him, squinting her green eyes. “What,”

Greg merely grinned as he left. 

Elyse watched him leave his room, utterly confused until a minute later, Greg came running back, Grace’s purple IPod in his hand.  Going to his Bose speakers, Greg plugged Grace’s IPod to the speakers, turning it on.  Seconds later Enrique Iglesias’ Bailamos could be heard. 

“Greg what are you?” Elyse asked as Greg began to try to gyrate his hips, but absolutely failing.  Elyse dropped her pencil as she just began to laugh. 

“Come on Elyse, I know you want to.” Greg taunted. 

Elyse bit her lip, shaking her head no, whilst her upper body shook as she tried to contain her laughter. 

As Greg began to do a weird Macarena like move, Elyse was practically keeling over, her cheeks hurting from all the laughter. 

As Greg began to sing along, while doing a ridiculous impression of Saturday Night Fever Travolta, Elyse gave up. Standing up herself, she joined him.

A few seconds after she tried to do a hip twist, Andrew, Greg and Grace’s younger brother came in to check for his parents what all the noise upstairs was.  “Mom Greg’s just dancing!” He yelled before closing the door. 

Greg and Elyse stopped dancing to stare at each other.  Elyse started to laugh even harder, having to lean on her chair. 

Greg shrugged grinning.

~~~

“This sucks,” Heather said glumly as she looked around the cafeteria where ads for homecoming tickets were plastered. 

“Why?” Grace asked snacking on her apple. 

Heather sighed, Grace wouldn’t understand, the girl had already turned down four guys including the basketball captain, that had asked her to homecoming. 

“Are you worried about having a date for homecoming?” Grace guessed. 

Heather didn’t say anything. 

“Heather, homecoming you don’t take dates.” When Heather looked at Elyse, Grace corrected herself.  “Unless its your boyfriend or girlfriend, I mean.”

Elyse looked up from her carrot. “What?” She asked feeling both Grace and Heather’s eyes on her.

“Homecoming.” Grace said.