Chapter 45 - Welcome To Los Angeles

AUTHORS NOTE: I've been thinking a lot about a sequel to this. I still want it to be about Luke and Chrissy but I'm struggling to think if a story line. Any ideas?

I've decided to make it so they're all living together, so they will all be living in the big house in L.A. Mainly because it would be cute for the baby to grow up in a big family, and it was be adorable for the rest of the boys to look after him aw:)

:)

"Well, this is it," Mum sighed, looking deep into my brown eyes and caressing my cheek with her thumb. We were all standing in Melbourne airport, ready to board our flight to L.A. This was going to be the last time I would see my Mum and Gina until Christmas, they would come and visit us and hopefully then the baby would be born. "I want you to be safe in America, there could be all sorts of trouble out there Chrissy."

"Stop worrying Mum, I'll be fine, I'm almost eighteen," I chuckled as I pulled her into my arms with a struggle, my baby bump getting in the way. It was at that moment when my mother burst into a fit of tears, I looked over to the boys, Andrea and Harper who were saying their goodbyes to Gina. Gina seemed to be crying as well as Mum, Jai, Luke and Beau all cuddling her for the last time.

"Flight A297 now boarding to LAX, please make your way to gate number 15."

"That's us, I'll call you when I get to L.A." I told my mother as the rest of the group made their way over to us.

"Okay, have a safe flight," she blubbered, kissing me on the cheek for the last time before I was walking towards the gate. Once I got there, I turned around and waved to Mum and Gina, tears began to spill from my eyes and before I knew it I was on the plane, getting ready to take off to America.

"Are you alright?" Luke asked as I buckled my seat belt. I looked up at him and smiled, letting him know that I was okay.

"I'm not looking forward to the jet lag," I groaned, closing my eyes as I listened to the engine starting up.

"You're not alone," Luke chuckled. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, hoping that the fourteen hour plane journey would whizz by.

~

"We've got an appointment at three to go see the house," Jai announced as we all crammed into the elevator with our suit cases. We were in the hotel so we dumped our stuff in our rooms and got ready. I was wearing a floral print maternity dress seeing as none of my other clothes fit me anymore. I was getting really big now, I couldn't even see my feet anymore.

"Can you believe it? The baby is due in seven weeks," I called to Luke who was in the bathroom, struggling to get my shoes on. He rushed through and helped me get them on, seriously though, what would I do without him?

"I'm so fucking excited," he exclaimed, taking my face in his hands and crashing his lips against mine. Our mouths moved together and our tongues danced with each other for what seemed like hours, when the door opened and a voice filled the room, causing us to tear apart from each other.

"A taxi is outside, we're going to see the house now," Beau told us. Luke tangled his hand with mine and we walked towards the exit of the hotel, meeting everyone else who were already outside waiting for us.

"You're the Janoskians, right?" the driver asked as he looked at us through the rear mirror. Several excited glances were shot around each other when finally Luke spoke up.

"That's us, we're moving out here," he glowed proudly.

"Sounds great! My daughter is a big fan of you guys, she's always going on about how hilarious you all are," he chuckled, making a left off the main road.