Chapter 14

So far no one has guessed who Jay is based off of yet, so this chapter is gonna lowkey be dedicated to giving you guys hints XD

•••••

The rest of the car ride to the shops was filled with more random stories that Dan and Jay had to share.

"Jay is actually kind of popular on social media. Him and his others friends share an account where they post random stuff." Dan told me.

Jay just smiled and shook his head.

"I'm not that popular," he commented, but Dan only scoffed.

"Jay. Jay. You and your other buddies literally have 14.6 million followers. Tell me again how you're not popular," Dan retorted, rolling his eyes at Jay.

"Okay, okay. I guess I am kind of popular but that's only the account I share with my other friends. I don't even know how it blew up..." he replied, scratching the back of his head.

"I think it got popular after you posted that video of you doing the In My Feelings Challenge. Your monochrome outfit and weird sunglasses probably interested some people. Oh that, and the fact that you and your friends are all gods," Dan answered, chuckling.

"Gods?" I asked, confused.

"(Y/N), I will never let you meet them because no human can possibly look as good as they do, so they must be gods and I can't have them entrance you or anything," Dan replied, giving Jay a small glare.

"What about me? Why'd you let her meet me then?" Jay asked, clearly offended.

"Well you're basically the sun, but she already has a sun, AKA me, so I know she won't be tempted by you," Dan responded, proudly.

I couldn't help but to laugh.

In almost no time at all, Jay was pulling into a parking space and parking the car.

I got out and stretched, feeling my bones crack as I did so.

Dan and Jay got out of the car a few seconds after me.

"So where to first?" Jay asked, smiling at me as he slung his around around my shoulder.

Dan huffed quietly and walked towards us.

"Yeah, where do you want to go?" He asked, slinging his arm around me as well.

I giggled at their weirdness and the three of us walked towards the shops.

It was set in an outdoor space, in which you had to walk outside to get from one shop to another, but the shops themselves were indoors.

I glanced around at the different places, but I had no clue where to start. Many of the places were ones I had never heard of before.

"How about you choose where we go, Jay?" I suggested, turning to look at him.

I heard a grunt from Dan, but I decided to ignore it.

He seemed off today and I wasn't sure what it was.

Maybe I could ask Jay later if I got a chance alone with him. He might know.

"Hmm... okay let's go to that one," Jay said excitedly, pointing at what seemed liked a clothing store.

I nodded my head and the three of us went in.

.

.

.

A few hours had passed and we were all starting to get hungry.