9

"Sorry, I gotta go home," Adrien said quickly to Kagami and Nino, who walked on each h of his side.

"Why?" Kagami asked.

"I'm busy with something I didn't finish," Adrien answered.

"I can help you," Kagami offered, walking towards Adrien.

"No," Adrien replied, stepping back. "It's a secret." He ran off before Kagami could ask more questions.

He returned home and went straight to his room without being told to.

"Plagg, claws out!"

-

"So, let me get this straight," Alya said again as Marinette opened the door to her place. "Kagami and Adrian are dating and you're mad because you were too late?"

Marinette stepped inside. "Well, I'm mad at Kagami because she lied to me!" She exclaimed.

"Oh."

"Go upstairs to my room, and wait for me," Marinette said heading inside the kitchen. "I'll bring us some cookies."

Alya nodded and went upstairs. There inside Marinette's room, sorted flat on the table, was a letter.

Alya picked it up and opened it. Huh, Marinette has got someone sending her letter? Why didn't she tell me?

She was about to open it, but then stopped. I can't read it. It's not my own business. I'll just wait for Mariette to come so I can ask her about it.

She was about to place the letter back when she saw who it was from.

From: Cat Noir

What?! It's from Cat Noir?

At the same time Marinette walked inside. "Alya, what's that?"

"It's a letter," Alya answered, turning to Marinette. "From Cat Noir," she added.

"Gahhh!" Marinette ran to her and grabbed the letter. Sure enough, Alya was right.

"Marinette's what is it?" Alya folded her arms. "Why is Cat Noir sending you letters?" Then she gasped in excitement. "Are you two secret lovers?"

"What?!" Mariette yelled, her face red from embarrassment. "No! Something just happened. You don't need to know about it."

Marinette threw the letter in her drawer. I'll read that later. It must have something to do with the kiss

Ahhh, I'm so embarrassed. Marinette, why did you do such a stupid thing?! I know I was saving my first kiss for Adrien, and even though that can't happen, now, why did I give it to Cat Noir?!

And I'm sure Cat Noir wanted his first kiss with Ladybug. Even though I am Ladybug, I still kissed him being Marinette. He doesn't know I am Ladybug.

"Marinette, calm down. Your face is like a tomato right now," Alya laughed.

"Let's do something else," Marinette said, keeping her head down. "Don't think about the letter!"

Cat Noir, I'm so sorry...