Loosen Up My Buttons

Teyah POV

This boy is helle fine! He grind soo YUMMY! I ain't easy or nothing but this boy got my temperature rising & if he made a move on me I will gladly except! I just met him but I wanna be his everything. I wonder if he feeling me or did he just want a dance partner, I ain't worried right now I'm just gonna enjoy myself.

Teyah- Daaang boy, you know how to grind!

Prince- And you know how to twerk!

Teyah- Hey, what can I say?

Prince POV

I know I should be enjoying myself but all I can think about is that Kierst is pregnant & I ain't the daddy. I really wanted her to be mine but I guess her & Roc are getting pretty serious but we young, too young to be settling down but when you in love I guess that's what happens. I just want her to know that if she ever needs someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on I'm here.

**A/N Kierst text them & told them she was preggers**

Prince- I'm thirsty, you want anthing?

Teyah- I'm good.

Prince- Alright.

 I go to the bar & get a soda, I decide to text Kierst just to see how she is.

Text Convo

PeaceSpreader- Hey Kierstyyy, how you been?

QueenSpiffy- You act like we don't live together but good, me & Roc just came from a date

PeaceSpreader- How was that?

QueenSpiffy- The best, I will tell you later

PeaceSpreader- We at the club. I just want you to know that if ever need somebody to talk to or a shoulder to cry on I'm here.

QueenSpiffy- Good to know, well bye!

PeaceSpreader- Love ya, bye

End of convo

Kierst POV

I just got done talking to Prince, my feelings for him are GONE! I love him like a brother, I just can't see me having a serious relationship with him or anything like that.I don't know when it happened but one day I looked at him & saw him as nothing more but a brother.

Roc- Who were you texting?

Kierst- Prince.

Roc- Oh, what that dude talking about?

Kierst- Nothing, he said they were at the club.

Roc- So they just not gonna invite us, they know we the life of the party! Starts twerking real HARD!! 

Kierst starts grinding behind him- They didn't want us to show them out!

Roc- We do that just by walking in, we walk in then we turn up!

Kierst- SWAGGGG!

Roc- We crazy!

Kierst- I like it to be like that!

Roc- Yeah. Did you & Diggy have something going on?

Kierst- He used to like me & I had a crush on him when I was like 12 but that was puppy love that I had for him back then, he still like me but I just see him as a best friend

Roc- Oh okay 'cause he be looking at you like y'all having sex!

Kierst- Haha but nah!

Roc- Okay