"It's gotta be you. Only you. It's got to be you. Only you." The all sang together, loudly. The picture that was on the screen now was when we were about 9, at the zoo. I was sitting on a bench, next to Zayn, and we had our heads turned around, looking at the tigers.

"Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles, when you speak to me I don't resemble who I was. You've almost had enough. And your actions speak louder than your words, you're about to break from all you've heard. But don't be scared, I ain't going nowhere" Liam sang again. The picture was of us on the first day of middle school. We were both awkward 12 year olds, I looked terrified and Zayn looked excited. His hand was around my shoulder. My pink shirt was baggy and my eyes were squinty, but Zayn looked good like usual.

" I'll be here, by your side. No more fears, no more crying. But if you walk away, I know I'll fade. Cause there is nobody else" Zayn sang, looking into my eyes. The picture was of us when we were about 14, I was sitting on his shoulders in the pool. My red bikini stood out against my pale skin and my legs looked extremely pale wrapped around Zayn's tan shoulders. His hair was wet and in his face, but he was looking up at me and laughing, I had my hands in the air with thumbs up.

"It's gotta be you. Only you. It's got to be you. Only you." A picture of us hugging filled the screen, on my 15th birthday. I had the biggest smile on my face and Zayn had me lifted into the air.

"Oh, girl, can we try one more, one more time? One more, one more? Can we try one more, one more time? I'll make it better." Zayn grabbed my hand, squeezing. The next picture was of us in Zayn's first car, him looking super cool and me laughing with my eyes squeezed shut.

"One more, one more, can we try one more, one more..." The boys sang, and another picture of us hugging flashed on the screen. The X-Factor studio was in the back, it was the day Zayn auditioned.

"Can we try one more time to make it all better?" Zayn asked, looking deep into my eyes. Another picture. We were on the couch in the flat, me sitting next to him. My head was on his shoulders and we were grinning. My hair was in a messy bun and Zayn had a stain on his grey shirt.

"'Cause it's gotta be you. It's gotta be you. Only you. Only you" A final picture was on the screen, a picture of Zayn and I kissing. He was leaning down, and I was smiling against his lips. We looked so happy.

Tears were running down my face now as I faced the screen. I turned around and Zayn was in front of me.  I ran towards him, hugging him tightly and attaching my lips to his.

*Zayn's POV*

Kylie was crying, and when the last picture came up, the one of us kissing, she dropped her head to her hands. She hated me. This isn't working. She's actually done, she means it. I'm never going to see her again.

She turned around, and started running towards me. I thought she was going to slap me, scream at me to leave her alone, SHE MEANS IT. And then, she would leave. And-

Her arms around my neck threw me off. She pressed her lips to mine and I stood, shocked. My arms automatically went around her waist, it was just instinct.

It was then I realized Kylie was kissing me. I started to kiss her back, and pulled away before things got to be too much.

"You forgive me?" I said hopefully.

She nodded furiously, tears in her eyes. "You're either crazy or in love."

"Or both." I said, kissing her again. I didn't hear everyone screaming and 'Awh'-ing, I didn't hear or see anything other than Kylie.

"ZAYLIE! ZAYLIE! ZAYLIE!" the crowd chanted.

"So you're not leaving?" I whispered, smiling at her.