jin (pt 6) 🎅🏼

You smile to yourself as you begin the two step climb up the ladder. Finally, you had managed to find the perfect Christmas lights for your apartment with Jin and couldn't wait to put them up.

You make it to the second step and stop, grabbing the first string of lights. You stretch out to hook them on, nearly slipping off the ladder when Jin appears out of nowhere.

"Woah, woah, woah. What do you think you're doing, missy?"

You roll your eyes, ignoring him and going back to hooking up your lights. Pressure builds up around your waist and you realise that Jin has lifted you off your step stool.

"Oh come on, Jin! I found the perfect lights and was about to put them up but obviously...." You let your sentence trail off, motioning at him.

"No, it's too dangerous to be up there. What if you slip?"

You look back at the step stool that's less then two feet off the ground.

"God forbid I break a nail." You mutter sarcastically, pouting as Jin climbs the stool himself.

"Now, what are you doing?" He tsks, snapping his fingers for you to pass the lights. You do, watching as he effortlessly hooks it on.

"I'm doing it for you so you don't get hurt." He answers, pulling up the next string.

"But what if you get hurt?" You hold the step stool on instinct, noticing the slow wobble.

"Doesn't matter because then I'll know that it could've been you but I prevented it." He finishes the first side, climbing down to see you staring up at him admiration. He chuckles when you launch yourself into his arms.

"You've made my day, y'know that."

He tweaks your nose, sending you a charming wink before moving onto the next side.