Chapter 6

ok so this is a shorter chapter, its kind of just leading up to stuff it also skips piont of views a lot sorry but i felt it was nessicary, and i have some uestions at the end im hoping that if anyone is reading this they will answer, anyways enjoy and sorry i know its a short one

...............................................

I was beyond mad, no I was furious. I don’t know how she managed to beat me, it shouldn’t have been possible, and I was future Alpha for crying out loud! Then to top it all off somehow she managed to run away ignoring my commands telling her to come back. Yet the absolutely worst part was she ran to James. I hate that weasel Fiona was mine, MINE! I don’t care if she wants to be or not anymore my wolf wanted her, and quite frankly I wasn’t arguing. Still losing to hurt, it hurt badly. After the initial shock wore off I claim that it was because I didn’t want to hurt my future mate, or that I was to blind by my need to mark her. Yet I knew those were just excuses and that in reality I underestimated her and she whooped. But come on she was a female after all, and I was an Alpha male, let alone a good fighter. Well at least I thought I was but, really? Who freaking leaps off a tree into a torpedo at you? I didn’t even know that was possible! Then she taunts me and makes me lunge her and she manages to make a kill shot move, and showed dominance! I knew that wasn’t possible, maybe it was because she was caught in the moment and I’m not a full Alpha yet?

            Besides getting my butt whooped though it was quite the turn on, how feisty and skilled she was. Not to mention her wolf was beautiful. When I went to follow her out of her house I didn’t know she was that mad that she went wolf, and when I saw her run only one thought was running through my mind. My wolf was screaming at me, Mark Her! So I gave in case and being in wolf only strengthened the need to mark her. Then it went all downhill from there, and I even threatened her, which I didn’t mean everything I said, I meant it when I told her she would be mine, but not so much about hurting James because even though I hate him, I know it would hurt her. So I had a plan forming, one he would feel honored to be a part of.

            I was currently lying down on my bed starring at the ceiling as I was putting it all together. I would make him leave, but he would know I made him leave, it would be, how do you say it? A call of duty, yup that was it. He, like Fiona is a serious fighter and has also wanted nothing more than to be a high ranked fighter of the pack. I did my research on the two and I’ll admit they both were pretty impressive. The one report that made me smile the most though was a day on patrol, which they both take very seriously, Fiona came across a small pack of four rogues. She took them all down and only called for back after; the thing that I liked though was it specifically stated her partner was furious with her that she hadn’t called him.  Turns out she doesn’t do everything with him, I grinned to myself.

            Anyways, the important part of the plan was that Fiona wouldn’t find out till he was long gone, so she wouldn’t be able to follow, or for him to deny. I would contact their main instructor, then once James was gone I could take my approach on Fiona, and she would be mated with me before he even got back. It would be perfect.

            I went downstairs in search of my father I knew he was home because he had a yelling when I told him Fiona beat me, which was where I brought in one of my excuses. Finding him in his study I knocked on the thick wooden door.

            “Come in, son.” He called, his voice muffled from the door. Entering I sat on the seat in front of him, he had yet to look up as he read something on his desk. After a minute he looked up at me frowning slightly. I took that as my opportunity, and I quickly explained my plan. After another minute of silence afterwards he spoke up again, “I will do it, but do you really think all of this is necessary?” I was a little relieved he would do it but angry that he questioned me.