Ch.5

MORNING TIME

MORNING TIME . . .

Mira's POV

I slowly wake up with a ray of the sun reflecting on my face.

I frown and blink many times to regain my vision.

Then I glance beside me and spot Hoseok who's fast asleep. His features were much softer in sleep, the lines that usually creased his brow is replaced by the youthful appearance that perfectly sets his face. He looks peaceful and cute, even when he sleeps.

Wanting nothing more than to curl up into the curve of his body, I turn around and pull the blanket up over my shoulder to sleep again.

Next thing I know, I feel an arm encircle around my waist with a face buried in my neck as if someone's snuggling into me. My cheeks turn pink, knowing it's Hoseok.

I open my eyes again and pout, immediately feeling soft at this moment.

All of a sudden, I hear him let out small whimpers and mumbles incoherent words I couldn't decipher. The only words I could just about hear was, "Jimin", "help", "stop", "Mum..."

Worry taking over me, I turn over and face him. I spot his lips quivering and beads of sweat roll down his forehead.

I cup his cheeks and say his name softly, trying to wake him up. "Hoseok."

He whines and reaches his hand out. "Please come back."

"Hoseok, wake up." I whisper in his ear, which he thankfully wakes up and glances at me first, taking heavy breaths.

"Mira?" He utters, gazing at me.

I nod. "It's me. It must have been a bad dream, right?"

"Yeah...it was." He simply says.

He holds my hand and glances at me. "I'm sorry if I've troubled you."

"No, don't say that. You didn't trouble me at all." I say, using my free hand to cup his cheek.

He smiles. "Thank you." He says and gives my palm a kiss.

I feel a blush creeping up my cheeks and I smile. "You're welcome."

🧚‍♂️  🧚‍♂️  🧚‍♂️  🧚‍♂️  🧚‍♂️

"Open your eyes on the count of ten, okay? Starting...now."

So he did. He covered his eyes with his palms and began his countdown to ten.

1

2

3