Chapter one - New boy in town.

Hey guys!

Just wanna say thanks to all who comments and reads, heres the first chapter.

thanks to @Sara999 for editing! go fan her, she's amazing! <3

Chapter one - The new boy.

 “Mirror, mirror on the wall, agree with me now. Chilli is the beautifulest of them all” Cassandra stood in front my mirror faking a high-pitched voice. The girls and I where going out tonight. Cassandra, Adriana and I, they called us the three musketeers, which was fine by us. We’ve been best friends since fourth grade and nothing was going to chance that.

There’s me, Chilli Amilia. I go by Amilia to close friends and Chilli to new people. I’m the shy one, the girls are teaching me how to play ‘hard-to-get’ which by the way is failing like no other plan they ever had, and they have had A LOT of plans. I have bright blue eyes that remind most people of crystals or heaven. My hair is dark brown and finishes halfway through my back

Cassandra is 18, the ‘Mom’ of all of us, telling us who’s okay to date and who we should make a distance to. She is the Queen Bee of all Queen Bee’s there are. Gossip girl and Ashley Tisdale have got nothing on her.  She’s lovely, just don’t mess with her. She is fife ft. nine with brown eyes.

Adrianna is 17, like me, the bubbly and awesome one. She is always in with the latest gossip, and no doubt the one who is the bitch. If you screw with her she would make your life a living hell. She is fife ft. six with blond long hair that almost touched her hips and bright blue eyes that could hypnotize anyone anytime.

“Girl, tonight we’re showing you how to play hard to get for real!” Adrianna said as she put on her lipgloss for the fifth time in the past thirty minutes.

She was beautiful tonight with her short black tight dress that ended a few inches above her knees, and her mini leather jacket that matched perfectly. Her high heels where same color as her eye-shadow Dark purple and almost 7 inches high.

“ yeah yeah girl, but don’t give in when Pablo comes begging for you again!” Cassandra answered holding her hand on her hip like a real Diva, she was wearing tight mini ripped shorts with the American flag across it, and a golden bikini top matching her thousand of bracelets , a ripped jean jacket and some  black high heels that matched her Smokey-eyes. Only Cassandra could pull of an outfit like that and look freaking gorgeous.

I just giggled at Cassandra’s comment as Adri turned around, snorting at her. “Don’t worry, this time I won’t touch him. I will play hard-to-get tonight, but if I get drunk it is your duty to make sure I don’t kiss him again,”

 I just giggled, waiting for Cassandra to come up with a snappy come back about her always being the responsible one, and how we never take care of our selves. I stood up looking in my floor-to-roof mirror. I had a mini black tight skirt on with a black corset and a black mini leather jacket, I loved the way it hugged my body perfectly. My black shining high heels made my legs look long and my smoky eyes made my eyes pop out and made them seem bigger and more sparkling. My hair was down and wavy; I looked okay for a night out, I guess.

“Come on, lets go!” Adri said squeezing the last drop out of her now empty chanel perfume. It was her smell, everybody knew that when the smell of channel 5 hung heavy in the air Adri either been there or was there. We took our purses and went to the car.

Hey I heard you were a wild one. Oooooooo. If I took you home it be a home ruun!

 Cassie’s mobile rung loudly in the back seat

“ Ugh. What now? “ she made a grimace and pick up the phone “What is so important that you have to call me now, even though you know I’m only 30 seconds away?” she rolled her eyes while looking at us. Adri and I just gave her a puzzled look.

“What?” I whispered, getting curious of who was on the phone annoying her so much.

“Its Sheila” Adri and I looked at each other rolling our eyes.

Sheila, the biggest, most annoying, self-centered, gossip girl you could ever meet, when I said Adrianna was a gossip girl I meant in a good way, she don’t go around telling mean or nasty things about others… unless you piss her off.

“Oh really? Do you know how old he is?” Cassandra said looking thoughtful. “18? When did he move here?” she asked again looking more and more interested in who ever they talked about. “We’ll see, we are here now, see you in a bit. “ she hung up the phone and looked at us.

“Girls! There’s a new boy in town. His name is Logan and he’s 18!”