jungwoo shook his head and then nuzzled to the younger's neck, ❝i love it, thank you so much.

are you sure? because—

i'm very sure.❞ honestly, lucas can just give him a trash bag and he'll act like he doesn't like it but the moment he gets home he'll secretly hang it on the wall and could just admire it all day.

okay love birds.❞ jaemin got in between the two and separated them from their hug, ❝we are still here.

lucas laughed as he ruffled jaemin's pink hair. after that, he sent jungwoo a smile before sitting next to donghyuck and jungwoo could have sworn that he saw mark giving a glare that lasted for only a second. shaking the thought off, jungwoo started walking around as soon as they started singing.

with lucas now present, it was like a remix of a church choir and a rock band with donghyuck and lucas sitting next to each other and singing at the top of their lungs.

someone was not happy, guess who.

but i can just say, jungwoo was waddling around while holding a mini lucas very tight with a very wide smile plastered on his face.

🎄

let us all raise our cups. johnny will always be remembered—

i'm not dead.❞ johnny carried his boyfriend down from the countertop.

the drunk short male giggled, ❝i know. i just love remembering you.

i can smell the cheese from here!❞ jaehyun shouted from the living room.

he then felt a hand gripping his own and as he turned to the side he saw taeyong with a flushed face. not knowing why the older is holding his hand but he liked it and intertwined their fingers together.

jae?

the younger hummed, his eyes on the flat screen and his thumb caressing taeyong's hand. ❝hm?

would you..❞ taeyong looked away, ❝i mean i'm just asking okay?

finding the older cute, he nodded his head with a giggle, ❝go ahead.

you may or may not answer.❞ jaehyun saw taeyong pulling his hand back but he gripped it tight, making the older blush even harder. ❝yes or yes— i mean yes or no, that will be your choice. like i said, you may not answer. i will be just asking okay? i mean i don't want you to be weirded out or anything—

hyung.

i still want us to be friends after this—

taeyong.

will you go out with me?❞ taeyong finally sprouted out, closing his eyes as he didn't want to see jaehyun's reaction.

he has already accepted the fact that jaehyun doesn't like him, that this is one sided, that he'll get hurt from this— ❝shouldn't i be asking that?

huh?

jaehyun tapped his chin, ❝or should i ask something different?

taeyong furrowed his brows, not really catching up to jaehyun.

ask something different it is.❞ jaehyun now held both of taeyong's hands, ❝hey.

taeyong leaned back as the younger was leaning towards him, a blushing mess but managed to reply ❝yes?

will you be my boyfriend?

lucas squinted his eyes at the two but then passed by them and went to the backyard to check up on jungwoo. bringing two red cups, he skipped his way out of the living room and accompanied the lonely boy under the beautiful night sky.

lucas smiled as he was admiring jungwoo's side view. this boy sitting next to him, this cute boy, this boy who can make you soft by just standing still, this boy who can make you drop your uwus whenever he smiles, this boy lucas is secretly having feelings for, is his bestfriend. if he isn't the luckiest boy on earth then who else is it.

jungwoo turned his head to the side and flinched when he saw lucas going nearer to him, ❝you okay?

huh?❞ lucas coughed, moving away and hiding his already red cheeks, ❝here.

the older scanned the cups, ❝which one is water?

the tall male smirked, knowing that jungwoo doesn't drink, might as well play with him. ❝guess.

lucas.

the said boy pouted, ❝you're really no fun, do you know that?

finding his bestfriend's action very childish, jungwoo giggled and randomly chose between the two cups lucas is holding. ❝if i'm getting drunk, you take responsibility.

don't i always?❞ lucas raised a brow in a playful way. the whole world knows that it was the other way around. lucas taking care of jungwoo? what kind of sorcery is that.

it's usually jungwoo cleaning after lucas' mess.

anyways..❞ lucas raised the red cup up to his lips and started drinking the water inside it, ❝i know you weren't quite happy with my gift.

a miniature figure of his crush, who wouldn't be happy with that? i don't know with you guys but jungwoo is definitely beyond happy after knowing lucas got him for christmas and gave him a miniature figure of himself as a gift. jungwoo will surely treasure this gift forever. he's going to bring this everywhere. after all, it's his boyfriend.

thank you for the boyfriend.❞ jungwoo chuckled, gulping down the liquid that somewhat tastes weird.

since this isn't enough, i'm giving you another gift.❞ lucas faced his bestfriend who's vision is starting to blur. jungwoo raised his head and looked at lucas, feeling hot all over his whole body. ❝still a boyfriend.

jungwoo smiled, thinking that lucas will give him another miniature figure of him. ❝i'll have two boyfriends then!

the younger nodded his head, ❝one miniature figure and one real boyfriend.

jungwoo tilted his head to the side, alcohol almost taking over his mind and everything of him. ❝what?

surprise!❞ lucas placed the cup down and threw his hands up in the air.

jungwoo gulped the whole cup down, which he regretted after feeling his stomach doing flips.

i'll be your boyfriend.

and the last thing jungwoo could remember was vomiting onto lucas' shirt.

t b c