My Wulf

My Wulf 

Chapter One  

Silently drifting across the lake while gazing at the silver moon, I listen to the forest. Its feels like I am in a completely different world, so many sounds and noises engulfed me, the creatures of the night going about their business. I loved it here it was as though all the turmoil of the world was stilled and forgotten in this place. Normal people would too scared to be in the forest alone, let alone skinny dipping in a mysterious lake that could have all kinds of creatures, I wasn't scared it as if mother nature and I have a silent agreement I go about my business and she goes about hers . 

As I hear the hooting of the owls, I remember the first time I had come across this serene place... I had run a way from the orphanage. I first arrived at the orphanage withdrawn and quiet, due to this I became a very easy target to pick on. One day the older boys had thought I would be a good practice punching bag. Its very hard to phantom how I, being ten at the time, had escaped three fourteen year boys that had been nearly twice my size, I am glad I did, I shudder at the thought of what they would have done had not escaped. 

I have lived in an orphanage nearly all my life, the child services had brought me there when my parents had died at the age of four years, I don't really remember my parent I was only four at the time. They told me of how they died when I was able to understand, my father was killed while attempting to rob a bank, and my mother died later on a heroine overdose, I was near death when the police found me, it seems that my parent hadn't taken proper care for me, I had been beaten and starved. I know that it is wrong to say this, but I am glad that they died; I would rather be in an orphanage, where I was teased and bullied, than I my previous environment.  

A wolf howl drew me from my reminiscence of my youth, my head snapped in the direction of the sound. It was a warning to all creatures, of predators approaching. Time to go; my agreement with Mother Nature only went so far. The forest is as peaceful and calm as it is dangerous. One must be very careful when dealing with such dangerous beauty. I started for the shore.

His heart was pounding and his muscular legs guided him gracefully as he ran through the dark forest. He ran with the rest of the pack, it was something they always did when he was in town during a full moon. It was a tradition that began during their teens. He ran up to a rock and howled with excitement, he had missed this place, the rest of the pack growled in laughter not stopping, they understood his excitement. He didn't realise that he was lagging behind until his pack was nowhere in sight. He started after them, when an intoxicating exotic scent caught his attention tantalising his senses, his direction changed. Like a moth to a flame, he was drawn in as though there was an invisible thread pulling him towards the lake.  

Proceeding towards the lake, his bones started to shift , cracking and snapping into place his claws started receding, fur was replaced by smooth shimmering skin. His change confused him, nobody could change during full moon, not even his father, the chief of his village. He continued to the lake, he felt as though his body was not his own as if something else was in control of it.  

He stepped out of the shadows of the forest, looking around the lake to see what brought him here. Then he saw her, she rose from the water like an exotic Amazonian goddess, glistering bronze skin with long hair that flowed down her back like a river of dark chocolate wavy silk. Long well-tone endless legs that came together at comely hips, he imagined them wrapped around his waist. A pang of need shot through him, his heart rate increased. His gaze continued up her tiny waist lingering slightly on her flat stomach, his hands inched to caress her . When his eyes landed on her breasts, his breath stopped for a moment , he licked his lips and thought of all the erotic things he could do to those firm and perky breast , her nipples where hard and pouting begging for his mouth to lavish them, he thought of how the would fill his hands perfectly. After sometime his gaze travelled up her swan like neck, he groaned inwardly, his blood was heading down south fast. When his eyes where finally on her face, his body froze, his breath caught, his heart stopped. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid his eyes upon, if she had come up to him and told him she was a goddess he would have believed her and worshipped her at that moment . She had a cute pert nose, slightly high cheek bones and a stubborn determined chin. Her luscious dark pink lips where slightly parted and inviting, her lower lip had a pout that celebrities and models would kill for. The lust that went through him was like none he has ever felt before.