When He Shines(BxB)

My mind was racing as he gently lead me through the woods.'Kyle...'I whined a bit.He glanced at me.'We're almost there.Just hang on.'He replied.His voice shook with nervousness.I didn't have the slightest idea of why he could have been nervous.Did I....did I really make him that uncomfortable?I mean,sure.I was shy as heck,but he seemed to deal with my shyness well.As we went deeper into the forest,my heart pounded.Why would he come all the way back here?What was going on with him?'Kyle...maybe we shouldn't go this far back.I mean we could get lo-'He cut me off.'We're here.'We were in a clearing.Kyle looked at me before walking about 7 feet away from me.The sky got a little more dark as he spoke,'Aiden...you...you love me,right?'I was shocked he would ask me such a question.'Wha-Of course!I love you with all my heart!I don't know what I would do without you Ky.'I replied,my voice getting softer towards the end.His posture became rigid,and I could sense the tenseness radiate from his body.'Kyle,whats going on.Why are you asking me these obvious questions...?'I asked.He sighed,his back still turned to me.

'Aiden....I haven't been totally honest with you...'He said quietly.He turned to me.His beautiful eyes showed pain,and remorse.'You'll love me....no matter what....right?'He asked,looking down.'Yes Kyle.Forever.Your my Romeo.'I replied,a little frantic now.'I hope that's true.'He whispered.He turned his back to me again.He took his shirt off slowly.Long,horrible scars ran down his back.I gasped in horror.'Don't...run,ok?'He asked,glancing at me.I nodded,still running my eyes up and down his scarred back.He sighed,and grunted as his skin stretched.He arched his back and a whole transformation from his skin stretching into huge wings that overcame the scars.The wings were battered and black,small flames came from the beautiful,and horrible wings.He turned to me with tears in his eyes.'You hate me now.You're probably scared of me too.I knew I shouldn't have sh-'I pulled him in for a huge hug.'Kyle,your beautiful.Your beautiful,and I love you.I love you now,Ill love you next week,next year,and forever.'I whispered in his ear.He pulled back slightly so I could see his face.'Aiden,you don't understand....I'm a Fallen Angel.Which means,I belong to the devil.'