eleven

i end up spending the whole day with baekhyun. my stomach had never hurt so much from laughing and my voice was raspy from talking so much.

"haha you're losing your voice." baekhyun laughs swinging our hands. "i never talk this much that's why. i'm more of a quiet person." "wow. i can't relate. all i do is talk, talk, talk. i end up getting myself in trouble because i talk and say too many things." i laugh as he goes on and on.

"hey, baekhyun." someone says in a hushed tone. baekhyun and i both look back. a man wearing a cap stands there, "you should be careful i think they're around here somewhere. if they see her, you know what'll happen." baekhyun ignores the man and keeps on walking, his smile was no longer there.

"baekhyun? are you okay?" i notice the sudden silence surrounding us. it was like he shut down internally. "huh? yeah i'm fine." he mumbles. he takes his hand away from mine and puts his hoodie on.

"it's cold isn't it? we should get going." "but i still want to hang out with you. you're kind of addicting." i laugh. he softly laughs, "yeah, but i have some stuff to do. i'll get you home safely first."

his hands don't grab my hands, but instead my wrist, yanking me into an alley way. "baekhyun why are we going this way?" "shh." i look at him confused as to why he shushed me. we were alone, weren't we? this is so sketchy.

wait, he doesn't even know where i live. "baekhyun where are we going?" "to your house." "but you don't even know where i live?" "oh right. that totally slipped my mind." he nervously laughs. is this what sehun meant by weird? cause i felt that now.

as soon as we reach my door baekhyun leaves quickly. "kyungsoo?" the lights were off. i wasn't surprised, my brother was a old grandpa that fell asleep at eight pm every night basically. "what?" i jump hearing his voice from the couch, "what are you doing laying out here in the dark?"

he turns the lamp on, sitting up. "i was waiting for you." "what do you-" "that baekhyun guy you're hanging out with. he's not a good guy." "how do you-" "i had sehun check up on you. i refuse for you to ever see him again. his line of work is dangerous, it puts our whole family in danger." "but-" "no buts. family comes first. you don't even know him that well either." "he-" "all he does is follow you around don't you find it strange? he's probably using you for his work."

"can i just get one sentence out without you interrupting me!!" i shout in anger. he places his elbows on his thighs laying his chin upon his fists. "continue." "i don't even like baekhyun that much, so i don't know why you're freaking out so much. and he seems like a nice guy that just wants someone to hang out with."

"he's a manipulator. his work trains him to do this type of stuff. to make it seem like he's normal, but he'll build up a intricate web of lies to make himself seem enjoyable for you." "ugh you're over exaggerating i'm sure he's not that bad."