Chapter 6

I waiting patiently for a reply about three minutes after I rang the gold door bell.Oh God,please let her be in.I really need your help right now.I decided to knock the door hitting it with rage for any sort of reply to let me know I am not alone,well atleast not completely alone.Then,I heard shuffling and a squeek of a bark. What the? Is that a dog?! She doesn't even have a dog! What the hell is going on? As all this thinking went on in my head I didn't even realise the door was open and there stood Ashley with soaking wet hair wearing a dressing gown and slippers holding the most cutest german shepherd puppy EVER!!!

"HEY B, what are you doing here..and with a suitcase?" She looked at me as confused as ever, I just burst out laughing. Well, it turned out to be laughing and then it started more to be a cry. I was having a breakdown,what was I going to do? Ashley had a worried look on her face now as she grabbed my suitcase and led me into her living room. I sat on her very comfortable leather couch and my eyes were now in pools of ice blue water. I tried speaking but the closest I got was to speaking was a squeek. My mouth was open but there were no words coming out.

"It's ok B, whatever it is we can fix this.Let me help you. What's wrong?" Ashley was now by side of me her hand on my shoulder as I thought of words to explain what had happend. I finally had the courage to speak and explain to her what had happend.I didn't even ask her if I could stay with her but she already got her maid- Janey to get my suitcase and take it upstairs.

"Are you sure? What about your parents? will they be cool?" i said wondering what they would think of the whole idea.

"B,this is like the coolest thing EVER, and my parents will be fine with it, honestly they think your gods gift I don't think they will say no to you, they probably love you more than me!!" She said giggling at the end.

I managed to laugh,she always put me in a better mood even if the world came crashing down. Next thing I know, i have a little puppy on my laap jumping up at me. Seriously who belongs to this cutey?!

"oh my days he is so cute, whats his name?Is it yours?Can I keep him?Pleaasee?" I asked  A with a puppy dog face as she made her way to the kitchen to get some hot chocolate for us. I followed her in,carrying the dog in my hands and sat on the chair by the island-and yes,an island is sort of a breakfast counter in the middle of the kitchen,I didn't get it as first either until Ashley explained. Your not the only one! Anyway,back to the real world, Ashley was putting on the kettle and turned to me while doing so.

"No, he belongs to my cousin,he's staying here for summer and he braught his dog pip along, mum and dad weren't ok with it at first but Pip grew on them and they decided it was fine. I don't like that mutt that much but I HAVE to put up with it-unfortunately." She said exaggerating the 'have' and sighing to herself.

"WHAT?! How can she not like an adorable little puppy like this, he's gorgeous,and wait WHAT!? You have a cousin?!" I didn't even know this, I've known her my whole entire life and I didn't even know this detail.

"He's a pest. And yes?i thought i told you,he's 16 and is staying with us for the summer because his parents-my aunt and uncle have a important business job in LA for six weeks and they didn't want him alone in the house so they sent him here. Enough information for you?"

It won't bother me,this house is like a maze I won't see him anyway,and besides I will be too busy finding a job. I need one at this moment of time, desperately!

"Okay cool, wait just incase of an emergency what is his name?" You never know!

Before Ashley had a chance to answer, a deep voice came from behind me,

"Aaron. Aaron Myers"

I turned my neck slightly to the right to see who said that. I'm guessing it was him himself.

Blond scruffy, messy surf hair,sharp jaw line,pink lips, bright ice blue eyes,tanned skin and broad shoulders. MAM-MA MIA! 

"And you?" I heard  him say,wait was he talking to me?! I turned around looking if there was anyone behind me and nope there was no one except a pot plant,pointing to myself I looked back to him. With a smile on his face. Oh my..

"oh um yes, my name?umm" I was in a trance,completely mind blown.He laughed at my reaction.

"Um sorry,um yes I'm Bella Naomi Romonello, but Ashley calls me B SO ye." Why was I nervous all of a sudden?!

"Well,nice to meet you Bells" He smiled in response, and I was speechless,no one has ever called me that before except for my mom. I liked it though.

He reached out his hand to shake my hand and I grabbed it instantly, shaking it with a smile on both our faces by now.