Ragini and Chakor's past

Hi

RaginiMia that is for you I made it extra long

Recap: RagLak and SuKor worked together to make the kids stay. Suraj authority scared the kids. DP and AP left for an invitation out of country.

Chakor was looking at her, "Come on Ragini, you can trust me. Please tell me something about your life your real past!"

Ragini looked at her, she took a deep breath, "well I'm an orphan that is true. I never lied about this fact." She wasn't upset but neither was Ragini happy.

Chakor felt bad, "do you want to know how Suraj found me?"

Ragini was confused, "means?"

Chakor smiles, "my Suraj was a cop, but as soon as he got me he had to leave the job!"

The kids heard it and got interested, "what that khadoos uncle left his job because of you?"

Chakor opens her mouth in shock, "khadoos? {grouch} very bad of you, but Haan sometimes he is kinda of it."

They all laughed.

Ragini looked at her, "okay fine you will tell me how you two become one and I will tell you about my past?! Deal?"

Chakor nods, "okay." She stood up and walks to the cradle, "my son will also hear the story of his parents, yes?!" She tips his nose and took him in her arms.

Chakor sat back on the couch and looked at them, "well I'm a journalist and a few years ago I wrote an article about the police force," she bites on her lower lip, "not very nice you know."

Ragini and the kids could imagine, what this could mean. Angry Suraj!

Chakor looked at them, "yes very angry." As if she could read their minds.

They looked at her, "well Suraj was like you imagined it. Angry....

A year ago or less (Chakor pov)

He entered my cabin. I was confused, who he is. "Excuse me, what are you doing here and who are you?"

The man was angry, he took out his identity card and it was writing on it.
'Senior Inspector Suraj Maheshwari!'

"Now you know, who I am? We fight for the safety of people like you and you are defaming us, calling us coward!"

I shrugged, "I have only mentioned, what I have seen till date. By the way is that a new way to get contact to a single woman?"

Oh he was confused.

"Listen you! You are not the type of woman I would chose you have nothing to give

"Listen you! You are not the type of woman I would chose you have nothing to give. You only write bullshit. Better you change your article or I will come back and then I will show you what we do to traitors!"