chapter 27

"What's that?" He said back.

"Promise to not drink, I need you to be able to get us back to the hotel." I said.

He smashed his lips into mine.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too" I said.

"I'll be able to get us back to the hotel I promise. I'm trying to get up in it." Clare said, as he gripped my thigh.

"Ok ok." I chuckled.

We had went out to eat at a steakhouse, and I ended up getting a huge burger and fries. I just wasn't in the steak mood. We were there for about an hour before we left and headed to prom.

We pulled up to prom and got out. The theme was the Grammy's. There was a red carpet and everything. I didn't really want to be on pictures like that, so I let Clarence go down it with his boys. Then Kaleena and Bianca went with their dates.

"Leggoooo." Clare said, as he grabbed my hand. Prom was lit. People were everywhere. I was kinda nervous. This was Clarence and I's first event together around the school and people were coming up to him all night. He took many pictures. He introduced me to people I hadn't met before. So many people came up, trying to rub my belly and say congratulations. I had to ask them not to.

We were about an hour into prom, when they started to play some slow songs. They played Take You Down by Chris Brown.

Clarence and I linked up together and started to slow dance like every other couple in the building.

"Let me take you down, I really wanna take you down, and show you what I'm about. Can I take you now." Clarence sang out to me as we danced. We both laughed.

He spun me and I danced on him a little.

I kissed him, as we rocked together.

"I love you baby." I said, as I poked my lips out. He pecked them.

We danced till the song was off and they turnt it back up with Faneto.

"Baby, I'm going to slide over with the boys. I'll be right back." He said. I nodded and went over to Bianca and Kaleena.

"I see you, Anaya." Bianca said, referring to me and Clare dancing.

"Girl, I am tired now." I said, rubbing my belly.

I went over and got punch.

"You can't be. Y'all gon' have a good lil time at the hotel tonight." Kaleena said.

"I guess. I'm ready to have this baby now. He's driving me crazy." I said, as the baby elbowed me.

"Girl do not say that. We need you to walk across that stage first." Bianca said.

Kaleena nodded.

"Y'all right." I laughed. I turned up with my girls for a good 30 minutes, before Clarence came back. It was 11:30 now, and prom was almost over. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my ear.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"I'm ready when you are." I said. His kiss gave me chills.

He grabbed my hand.

"Alright, me and my babies about to hit the hotel room. It was a nice night with yah." Clarence said to our friends. He dabbed with the boys and I hugged the girls.

"Y'all text me in the morning. Tell me everything!" I said, as I hugged Bianca.

I took off my heels and we walked towards the door.