26. Shower Storm

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up. I stretched my arms out and yawned. Glancing at the clock, I smiled.

Y/n: 12:36pm? I guess I slept a while..

I stood up and walked to my window. I held the blinds hoping for the weather to be nice since I promised the guys that I'll hang out with them. When I opened the blinds, I frowned.

It's pouring rain and the street looks almost flooded. I shiver at the thought of being out there and grabbed my blanket beside my bed. I wrapped it around my body and walked out of my room. I walked to Ace's room that was next to mine. I opened the door and saw him sleeping. I smirked and walked up to his sleeping body.

Y/n: Ace~ Wake up~

He groaned and faced the other way.

Y/n: Time to wake up for school~

Ace: Five more minutes mom!

Y/n: Dude..wake up!

He opened his eyes and looked at me. He pouted.

Ace: Why'd you wake me up?

Y/n: Look out of the window!

I watched him stand up and walk towards his window. He opened the blinds and turned around with his eyebrows raised.

Ace: Aww man! I was going to hang out with KawaiiChan! She promised to teach me how to bake!

Y/n: I was going to hang out with the guys....I guess we just have to stay home...

Ace: That's alright! We can think of something fun to do!

Y/n: The electricity might go out if the rain continues to pour...

Ace: I'm sure that won't happen!

The lights go out.

Y/n: I'll go find my phone and a flashlight...

Laurence PoV

Laurence: I can't believe it! I was going to hang out with Y/n today!

Garroth: WE were going to hang out with Y/n! And can you please hurry up with that chicken? I'm starving!

Laurence: Don't rush me!

Garroth: Aish! That's not how you do it!

Laurence: Don't pressure me!

Zane came storming down the stairs.

Zane: Can't a guy enjoy a day of beautiful misery in peace without you guys yelling about cooking a stupid chicken?! AND yelling about my sister?

We stoped what we were doing and looked at Zane.

Garroth: Ah! Baby brother, tell Laurence to cook the chicken in a better bowl!

Laurence: Hey! How about you do the cooking sometime?!

Zane: Just shut up!

Laurence: I swear I- Why is there water coming from the basement?

The three of us looked ya the basement door that had water slowly coming in. We looked at each other and then made our way down there. Zane started laughing.

Laurence: What?! How did this- Why?!

Garroth: This is so unfair! How are we supposed to clean this mess up?!

Laurence: I ain't doing it! I have cooking to do!

Y/n PoV

Y/n: I'm so bored!

Ace: We can watch something on the TV now! The electricity is back to normal now..

Y/n: Nah....I wish something or someone just appeared and made things more interesting...

There was a sound. We turned around to see Lucinda. She smiled nervously.

Y/n: Take me with you! I'm bored!

Ace: I'm offended..

Y/n: I don't mean it like that! I meant that I hate sitting around at home...

Ace: Whatever..I'll have the whole couch to myself!

He jumped on the couch and grabbed the remote. I walked towards Lucinda and she teleported us to her house. We sat on her bed.

Lucinda: Sooooo...Any gossip?!

Y/n: Heh..still like in high school I see...

Lucinda: Obviously! OMI! I saw Katelyn wearing a PINK DRESS!

Y/n: No way!

Lucinda: I didn't believe it at first but I know what I saw!

Y/n: Wow...

Lucinda: Did you know Mia is getting closer with Zane? I noticed...

Y/n: Aww...Zane really does need someone like Mia in his life!

Lucinda: And you need someone like Laurence in your life~

Y/n: W-What? You've been talking with KawaiiChan a lot, haven't you?

Lucinda: Heh..yeah...I have an idea! Let's pay him a visit!

Y/n: Wait what? But what if he's-

I was too late. She grabbed my arm and teleported us. I closed my eyes and then opened them to see that we're in a bathroom. We turned around to see Laurence covering himself with a towel whilst in the shower. I went red and the three of us screamed.

Laurence: WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS-

Lucinda panicked and teleported without me. I covered my face and my voice went squeaky.

Y/n: I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!

I opened the door and ran out. I closed the door and ran downstairs. I saw Garroth looking at me weirdly.

Y/n: Lucinda teleported me here and then left me! Aish!

Garroth: Don't trust Lucinda and her magic all the time..

Y/n: I know....