Really Really (JD x Male!Reader)

Requested: adamderb
Prompt: 15. "Can I kiss you?"
Info: Musical: Heathers
Characters: Male reader x JD Modern AU
Prompt: 15. Can I kiss you?
LGBTQ+

JD has a crush on the guy named Hunter. They both meet at Veronica's birthday party while JD and Ronnie are still dating. Hunter is an older friend of Veronica and thinks JD is attractive. So, JD has an affair with Hunter and they have sex at the end (if ok?)
~~~
Sitting down next to JD and quietly watching Veronica interact with her friends The Heathers, I can't help but feel awkward. JD is the personification of intimidating and horrifying, but is also attractive as fuck. Sitting next to him, I can't help but stare at the intimidatingly hot man.

"So what's your relation to Veronica?" He asks me, snapping my head back from its imagination.

"H-Huh? Oh we've been friends since we were kids. I had to move away a few years ago, but we still kept in contact." I explain sheepishly. "H-How long have you known Ronnie?"

"Since I moved here at the beginning of the year." He tells me.

"Oh.. Cool."

"Did you two date before hand?"

"Oh god no. I'm gay. I don't swing that way." I defend, putting my hands up. He's nods and licks his lips slightly. I gulp me continue to watch Veronica, trying to remind myself that she's dating him.

~~~

Months go by and I slowly become better friends with JD, and undeniably slowly falling in love with him. As time went on, he reveled to me that he himself was Pansexual, which I guess improves my chances but I still knew it was never gonna happen.

Another week goes by and I find myself buzzed and grinding on some boy at Ram's Homecoming party. Having the time of my life, I kick my lips and stare into the eyes of said boy. My eyes turn wide and shock filled when I realized I'm grinding on JD.

I back up and hold my head in one hand, walking away and trying to find a bathroom to hide in.  But before I can, a hand grabs my arm with force and I'm pulled into a large hall closet. A hand covers my mouth before I call yell for help but I soon realize I don't want to.

"J-JD.." I stutter. I'm a scared drunk. A lot of people are either happy or sad or angry. I'm scared shitless when I'm drunk. From his eyes, I can tell he's drunk as well, and as his eyes undress my body in his head I can tell he's had a ,or more than me.

"You can't handle your beer huh?" He chuckles, his breath heating my face. I shrug slightly and take a step back, but he takes a step and a half forward. "Well. Good thing for you I can."

"C-Can I kiss you?" The works stumble out of my mouth before I even realize that I asked him to cheat on my best friend with me. He smirks and places his lips roughly but yet so passionately on mine, causing me to moan at the touch. His hands roam my body and I can't help but met at his warm fingers.

This goes on for god knows how long, and eventually I pull away from his sexual hunger to breathe. He catches his break quick, as where I take a few minutes to catch mine.

"First kiss I'm guessing?" He asks, not moving the hands placed on my waist. Nodding, I blush and look away, ashamed and superseded at myself. As if reading my mind he reply's to my actions.

"Don't be ashamed. Not around me. Ronnie and I broke it off last week so we could go our separate ways. I'm one hundred percent single baby."

"Really??" I gasp, getting closer to his chest and causing him to chuckle, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear in the process.

"Really really."

~~~
Pure with a lil bit of Sin. I like it.

~~Griffon~~