Chapter 2: Interrupted class.

Start from the beginning

All Might: Anyway! You'll go with these!

All Might pointed to the wall and from there came several briefcases with numbers on them.

All Might: Comstumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started.

(y/n): After you change, gather in ground beta. 

Instead of waiting for All Might and the students, you directly went to the ground beta to wait for them there instead. While you waited, you thought of some way to approach Rei's son during this class. Maybe congratulating him if he passes the test or something like that. You were never good at dealing with teenagers. Either way, the students arrived together with All Might and each one of the had a new hero uniforms. When you made your uniform, you just wanted something comfortable and that could cover your mouth at the same time, nothing really complicated. All Might continued to talk about how important a hero's uniform is and what it reflects to the people. Once everyone was gathered, the class would finally begin.

All Might: Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?

For some reason, you noticed the similarity in Midoriya's uniform with the look of All Might. This somehow made you laugh a little, maybe is because how pathetic Midoriya looked with that uniform or the attempt to pay tribute to number one hero.

(y/n)(mind): So lame!

All Might: Now, it's time for combat training!

Before the class could continue, Tenya Iida raised his hand to formally present a question.

(y/n): What is it, Iida? 

Iida: This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will be conducting urban battles again?

All Might: No, we're going to move ahead two steps! Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at the higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals-

(y/n): Homicides, rapes, drug and weapons trafficking, and the list goes on and on.

All Might: But in this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles.

Tsuyu: Without basic training?

(y/n): This battle will help you understand the basics.

All Might: However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up.

 Yaoyorozu: How will wins and losses be determined?

Bakugou: Can we beat them up anyway?

Uraraka: Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. (y/n)?

(y/n): I'm right here, you know?

Uraraka: Please don't expel me!

Iida: How shall we be split up?

Aoyama: Isn't my cape crazy?

This was already going beyond your patience. You stepped really hard on the ground, creating a small earthquake that made all the students take a small jump because of the sudden tremor.

(y/n): If you don't wait for the instructions, then how do you expect to be able to complete a mission?! All Might, answer their questions before I lose my patience!

All Might took out a small book with notes from his bag of videogame items and opened it to read it.

All Might: Now listen here. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The hereos need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes.