ChapterTwo- What?

Hermione POV

"Hermione Jean Granger!"

  What'd I do?

"Coming!"

Is all I can mutter as I slump out of bed. I walk down the stairs like always as I see my parents waiting for me in the sitting room I get worried at their expressions.

" Mum, Dad what's wrong? Has something happened?"

"Well Hermione dear I don't know how how to put this down easily but wow-eh. Hermione you're engaged!" Said my father in a rather nervous way.

I didn't know what to say I was just struck. What was I to say to that! So I say what I only know what to say at the moment "what" and trust me that was hard enough to say.

"Dear you're going to marry as are ancestors had hoped by a prophecy..."

"WHAT! HOW COULD YOU EXPECT ME TO MARRY WHEN, IM NOT EVEN CHOOSING WHO I GET TO MARRY! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"

"Dear we know.."

"Don't you dare 'Dear' me right now because I am not going to calm with a little dear talk!"
I can't believe I just talked to my parents like that! I'm out of control I just, ughhhhh.

"Ok I'm sorry that I yelled but I just don't want to marry. Especially! A Malfoy! Mum be real.

After that we just stood in silence for a while.

I sighed.

"Which Malfoy am I marrying, do they still go by the name Malfoy?"

My mother then sighed.

"His name is Draco Malfoy."

"WHAT!"

———————————————————————————
Hi guys!!! 👋 hope you enjoyed the story. Well  it's great to fell someone is gonna read my writing as I fell special when I write like. Someone is reading my writing and there using part of there life for that so. Thank you so much!!!

Ok I'm out

Oh and I don't own Harry Potter or the characters

Ok NOW I'm out.