Epilogue

"And now, our final participants!" the anchorwoman of the Yearly Song Contest, Spire, who was also known as the Star Queen (since many of the students she had promoted had become stars), announced, "Greet Earth-chan from Milky Way-san's class and Moon-kun from the Junior Class! They also have a new member as a surprise for you all!"

The whole crowd gasped – Earth and Moon had taken a third member in their singing group?!

"Huh? I thought they wanted to do a duet!" Venus-chan exclaimed. She stood with Mars-kun and the other members of the Solar Group.

"Yeah, so unusual..." Mars was surprised too.

"Hmm, that is a good strategy, actually..." Victor, who stood beside Betelgeuse, near Venus and Mars, put a hand to his chin. "If their surprise succeeds, they will gain appeal from the public."

"Hehe, that's our Earth-chan – it's her first performance after so many years and she gives it a blast!" Betelgeuse fired up with excitement and admiration.

The friends gazed up at the stage, whose curtains had risen anew, to reveal Earth-chan and Moon-kun in his full moon phase. They grabbed their microphones. Earth-chan began rocking in her charming voice. Moon accompanied her with amazing dance moves.

"Huh? But they've just said they had a third member!" the people got confused – why were only the two of them on the stage?

When Earth and Moon came to the tag lyrics, the screen behind the stage turned on. It showed a zoomed view of the floor of the stage, where now stood a minuscule creature, also ready to sing.

"A human?!"

Mars-kun noticed the little creature looked just like those parasites of Earth-chan's hair he had seen in photos in Theia-san's office. Everyone was shocked – a human was Earth-chan's and Moon-kun's third companion?!

"Unbelievable!" Victor stared at the giant screen on the stage.

"You don't say..." Betelgeuse was no less stupefied.

Earth-chan and Moon-kun continued singing. Now, the little creature too had accompanied them with her high-pitched tones. The crowd stared at them in a stupor. Charon-kun – Moon's best friend and Pluto's well-known troublemaker boyfriend – yelled and whistled in excitement:

"Wow, a singing human! You guys rock! Woohoo!"

This whistle and exclamation were enough to stir the crowd up – everyone began whooping and clapping. They jumped on the place, following the rhythm of the song.

"Shooting stars that highlight the night,

Full moon howling up on the dance floor,

Planetarium lights up the sky

The whole universe joins the show!"

Earth-chan sang and contemplated the whooping crowd at the same time. Tiny tears had filled her eyes – the tears of joy. She felt happy singing beside her boyfriend and her tiny friend. They all were being admired by the whole crowd... It seemed that the planetary society had already begun to accept her tiny humans. She could even see her father – Principal Cosmos-sama – among the administrators, watching her with a proud smile. It brought even more flush to her cheeks.