Chapter 1

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT.

~Ashley~

Now that we've graduated, No more waking up at 6:00 every morning.

But we do wake up to our bitchy mom every morning. Speaking of her.

"Wake up whores! Time to eat!" She called from the hallway.

We walk downstairs together and see two plates with a piece of bacon on each of them. "that's all you get today"

We eat our piece of bacon and as we're heading up the steps...

"They're here! Get your slutty asses back down here!" She yelled walking to the door.

"Who's 'They'?" Faith asked nervously turning around.

"Your new owners." she said opening the door.

"What?" I ask as mixed emotions roamed throughout me.

"Go pack your bags, bitches." She said walking to the kitchen.

Faith and I ran upstairs and do as we were told.

I get out my suitcase and Faith does the same.

We pack all of our belongings; some shorts, shirts, tampons, etc.

I change into my outfit which is a pair of loose shorts, a white t-shirt, and my rusty nikes.

Faith is wearing blue capris, a purple collared shirt, and white crocs.

We both walk downstairs with bags in our hands, and tears brimming our eyes.

I look in the living room and see six guys sitting on our couch.

"Are these our owners?" I asked walking in the living room quickly wiping away a tear that slipped.

"Yes. Both of y'all are their sex slaves." She said standing up.

"What?! No! I'm not leaving with 6 strangers to have sex with them!" Faith cried.

Suddenly mom started charging at Faith with anger. She puts her fists up, and swings right at her face.

Faith flew on the floor, and I started screaming at her. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" I cried shoving her on the floor.

"Faith" I said running over to her.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" she said sitting up. I grabbed her hand, and helped her up.

I looked over, and saw all the guys just standing there staring at us.

"What do you want from us" I cried grabbing my stuff.

Faith did the same, and we both walked out the door to see a black escalade in our driveway.

Guessing it's theres, we both walked over to it, and put our stuff in it, and climbed inside.

Soon after the guys walked out, and joined us in the car.

"Well, I will introduce y'all to all of the guys." I guy with curly brownish blondish hair said hopping in the drivers seat.

"I'm Jc, Ricky, Trevor, Kian, Connor, and Sam." He said motioning to all of the guys who climbed in the car as well.

"Okay well I'm not in the mood to talk" I said climbing all the way in the back.

"Okay. How old are y'all?" Jc asks.

"I'm 19, and Ashley is 18." Faith said climbing after me.

"Quiet Huh?" A blonde asked looking back at us. Directly to me though.