Forgotten Bliss ~Chapter 6

New Chapter and such. Sorry for not uplaoding anything. I'll make it up to you guys. I promise!
Chapter 6 peoples! 
The pic is of Ashley
The video link is 'When I Was Your Man' by Bruno Mars

ENJOOOOOOY
Comment, Like, Vote, Promote, etc. Do what you gotta do. :D

CHAPTER SIX

"Ashley, for the last time, I'm not helping you plan your wedding." I sighed. "This is female stuff and as I have thoroughly checked this morning, I am in no way a female."

"Oh my God, gross Kevin!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Can't you find someone else?" I asked as  set a cup of coffee in front of her.

"I want you to me, Kevin. Please, you're my best friend." She whined.

"I'll help you choose the flavour of your cake." I suggested.

"Of course you will." She scoffed. "Kevin, if you refuse to help me with my wedding, how were you planning on handling your own?"

I stared at her for a moment. "I don't plan on getting married."

"You weren't saying that a few years ago."

"Things have changed." I retorted. "If I help you, you'll be owing me big time. I won't say when I'll collect or how. You must drop everything when I call in this favour."

"Basically what I do already." She took a sip of her coffee. "But thank you."

She reached over to the side of the sofa and pulled out a file. I stared at her in disbelief.

"You knew I would say yes." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Duh, you can't say no to me. I own your soul." She smirked.

"I don't know why I'm friends with yo." I ground out. I sat down next to her and browsed through the file. "You seem to be pretty prepared here."

"I know, I've been meaning to tell you..." She trailed off. I raised my eyebrows in question. "We decided  to get married two months from now."

"That's extremely soon."

"We've  been together for ten years, I think we've done enough waiting." She grinned.

"Okay, I can help with the seating arrangements now. I have some time on my hands. I'm on call though, so I might have to leave." She nodded in understanding.

We ended up working for quite a few hours. I never got called in. I handed her my sheets and she looked over them. We decided to leave the seating arrangements for later- once they got the guest list completely sorted out.

"So you want a blue and diver them for both the ceremony and the reception?" I asked looking at the outline. "Have you guys thought about the budget?"

"His father was so glad that he settled down, he's paying for it- no definite budget." She smiled.

"That's nice of him." She nodded. "Who are you planning on inviting? Big event or small?"

"Medium." She answered. "There's hardly family on my side so only friends for me. It's Chad's family that we have to sort out."

"How big?"

"Mostly cousins." She pulled out a list that had the family Chad wanted there written down. "He said to put the single people together, his grandparents -of his mom and dad's side- should be put separately and all the rest can go wherever they won't cause a riot."