Chapter Three

I wake up on some one else's couch. I sit up and yawn.  "Nice to see your up,  it's noon already!  Emily walks by a tousles my wild red curls.  I seriously consider b*tch slapping her across the face.  No one touches my morning 'fro.  I follow her down a hall way that is painted green with dark wood trim and covered in pictures of people into a small whit kitchen.  On the island is a bowl of corn flaky things, a spoon and a pitcher of milk.  I sit down, grab the spoon and pour the milk.  "Okay,  I don't have anything planned for today so you can  just relax," Emily says.  She grabs the back of my top and drop the spoon and swat at her hands.  "Okay," she says exasperated, "I just want to  make sure anything I buy will fit.  My friends and I  are going shopping,  do you want to come?"  I answer with my mouth full.  "I'll juss hang ow.  Here."  I make sure to emphasize the last part.  She shrugs as a car horn blares outside.  her face lights up,and she grabs her purse.  She says goodbye as she dashes out the door.  I count to ten, waiting for them to leave.  I dump the rest of my cereal down thge sink and glace down at my outfit.  I am still wearing what I was yesterday.  I look for my suit case, but when I don't find it i decide that sweat pants and converse shoes look nice together.  I slip out the front door and walk slowly down the sidewalk.  The house's here are lovely.  Nothing like my house.  These can fit a real family inside.  A loving happy family.  I feel something along the lines of wanting.  I want a real house and a loving famlily.  Things I havn't had in so long.  I shke my head to get ride of those thoughts and realize that I have know idea where I am.  I must have been thinking and walking at the same time.  I am a fantastic multi tasker.  Crap.  I decide to keep walking.  Probably not the best idea, but I really don't care right now.  I can't believe that i am already lost.  I hate being lost!