The boy who could fly

We spent the rest of the day in bed. We even ordered room service when we decided it was dinnertime. We did a lot of talking, but even more smooshing. We watched our second sunrise together the next morning before finally passing out tangled up in each others bodies. I woke up 3 hours later to both of our phones going off. After looking at the clock and realizing it was almost noon, I shook Ross awake. "Baby it's 11:40, we gotta go." "What's today?" he asked still mostly asleep. I opened up my laptop and went to his schedule. "Gym, then a doctors appointment, then that Disney thing, then rehearsal, the show is tomorrow." I shook him again. "IM AWAKE!" he growled as he sat up.

We both slid out of bed. He jumped in the shower while I made coffee. I packed up our things and when the coffee had finished brewing, I poured myself a cup and sat down on the edge of the bed. I had just taken my first drink when he walked out of the bathroom. "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to snap at you like that." I was too busy admiring him, wrapped in nothing but a towel to comprehend fully what he had said. "Huh?" I asked sheepishly. He grinned and grabbed the edges of his towel like he was gonna flash me. "Better not if you plan on leaving this room anytime soon." I warned. He sat beside me and took my coffee cup, took a drink and handed it back. "I reeeeally don't wanna leave. If I didn't have to make that doctors appointment, we'd just chill here till rehearsal." He brushed the hair off of my neck and gently kissed it. Instantly goosebumps covered my entire body. "but I gotta get my medical certificate so I can get my PILOTS LICENSE!!!" The last two words were sung, loudly! The only thing he loved as much as performing was the aspect of flying. The look he got on his face whenever he thought about it is unexplainable. Almost like he's dreaming, only he's awake.

"well we better get movin then, your appointment is in about an hour." he put his hands through his hair, crossed his eyes (one of my favorite expressions of his) and let out a long sigh.

We pulled up in front of the doctors office with ten minutes to spare. He seemed nervous, but he jumped out of the car and as usual came around and opened my door.

The test went pretty well, judging by the look on Ross' face when he reentered the waiting room. "Thank you mr lynch. We'll give you a call after everything has been processed and we have your results." "Kay, thanks." he replied, smiling. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod." he kept saying as we walked out of the office and back to the car. "Just think, in like, less than a week I could be flying a plane." he looked like a little boy who had just found out he was going to Disneyland. Damn, he's so adorable.

We went back to the house, where the entire family was waiting for us, and for the results of the test. I noticed there was still tension between him and Rydel, but she still seemed excited when he told them that he was almost positive that he had passed. Stormie decided that it was cause for celebration, so we loaded into our vehicles and went out for a big family dinner.