Chapter 17

The drive to the destination of the date wasn't bad even though we were both silent for all twenty add minutes. The silence was awkward either, we both had things on our mind. I was trying to focus on the surrounding since I still wasn't familiar with this city or this county. I was surprised to see Alexander pull him in a parking lot, but it wasn't a regular parking spot. Ahead there were many lights, I couldn't exactly pin out where we were.

  I turn to look at Alexander confused.

  Where the hell were we?

   It seemed as if he understood my facial expression because he smiled. He took out of his seat belt and opened his door and came over to my side. He opened my door for me.

  I flash him a smile and exit the car.

  What a gentleman!

  "I hope you're not afraid of a little walk." He said looking down at my heels.

  I laughed then shrug. The walk couldn't be that long to make my foot hurt.

  He clasped our hands together and pulled us in the direction of the lights. After a few minutes, I started to realize where we were. There were hundreds of boat and yachts lined in at the pier.

  I turn to look Alexander with a smile and raised brows, but he just grinned without looking directly at me.

   We walked on a pathway that led to at a ship, I keep looking at Alexander for some confirmation to see if we were going on that ship, but he ignored me, intentionally.

  When we reached the ship I noticed its name at the side.

  Alexandria

  My middle name.

  I looked up at Alexander who had stopped walking.

  I shook my head he couldn't possibly know my middle name.

  "Whose is it?" I asked without talking my off the beauty that was ahead.

  "Mine." He held my hand tighter and started to pull us to the steps that lead up to ship.

  "Alexandria is my middle name. You didn't buy this for me, did you?" I said trying to joke around.

  I laughed and shook his head, "As good as that might have sounded, unfortunately, I bought this about three years ago before I met you."

   I looked at the ship, it was white and had gold lining around the edges. It was so clean and shiny that I could see my blurry reflection on it.

  "Why Alexandria?"

  "My name is Alexander and this ship is my baby, so I call it Alexandria."

  I laughed, "Of course. How didn't I pick that up?"

   We were on the ship now. I couldn't help but notice who beautiful it was. He walked us over to a candlelit table. He pulled out the chair for me and I sat thanking him. He took his place in front of me.

  There was no food just a big covered plater.

   "This is beautiful. You sure know how to woo a girl." I said gesturing to the candles and the single red rose in front of her. "A dinner under the moonlight on a big beautiful boat or ship whichever it is."

  He smiled, "Are you wooed?"

  I nodded my head, "Consider me wooed. Thank you." I grinned like a teenager and take up the rose to smell it.

  "You're welcome. Dinner won't be ready until seven, so we have twenty minutes to talk." He looked up from his watch with a smile.

  A dimple.