Chapter 14 - Just Friends - A Tom Daley Fan Fiction

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

ELLA POV

I woke up the next morning in the double bed next to Tom, my boyfriend. It felt so good to say that! Tom and I were finally going out and I couldn’t have been happier.

The hotel room that Tom and I were staying in was quite big, it had a double bed, ensuite bathroom, a massive TV and some sofa’s. The hotel was really posh! Apparently a lot of famous people stay here quite often.

I looked over at Tom, he was still sleeping and he looked really adorable, I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek before getting up and walking into the ensuite bathroom to take a shower. I washed my hair and let it dry naturally whilst applying a small amount of makeup to my face.

By the time I walked out of the bathroom, Tom was awake, sitting in the bed watching the news on the TV.

“Morning beautiful” Tom smiled, winking at me.

“Morning handsome” I replied, imitating his wink. He just laughed at me and gestured for me to join him on the bed.

I walked over to the bed, Tom put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest.

“What do you want to do today then babe? Training doesn’t start till tomorrow so we have all day!” Tom informed me, smiling at me.

“We could go to the beach as it’s hot?”I suggested to Tom.

“Sounds like a good idea to me” Tom replied. “Shall we go downstairs to the restaurant for breakfast?” Tom asked.

“Sure” I replied both of us getting up from the bed, Tom went off to the bathroom to get changed and I made the bed. I was already ready to go out, I just had to put my bikini on under my clothes, so as Tom came out of the bathroom I went on to put it on.

Tom looked incredibly gorgeous today, he always did but I guess now that we’re going out I noticed it more. Tom noticed me staring at him and laughed.

“You like to stare don’t you?” Tom teased me.

“It’s not my fault” I replied. How could I not stare at him? He was gorgeous.

“Hmm okay” He winked at me. Taking hold of my hand and giving me a peck on the lips.

 He made every moment seem magic when I was with him. We walked out of the door to our room and down to the restaurant for breakfast, hand in hand, looking forward to the day ahead.

----------------------------------

Sorry it's really short and really bad! But I didn't expect to get 8 votes on the last chapter in a few hours, so I sort of had to write a chapter but I didn't have much time! Thank you so much for reading! I'll post the next part when this one gets 20 votes! Just to give me time to actually write it, thank you so much! Vote, fan and comment to let me know what you think! Be sure to check out my other fanfics, I have 2 other Tom one's that I recently started writing, and a Harry Styles one :) Thanks again guys!