Scarlet; Afterglow

The Morning After

Things hurt. More accurate, my lady bits were throbbing. My god, is this what it feels like after sex? All my muscules tight, sore, feeling like their on fire? Feeling like I just the most intense Quidditch match. I felt great. 

"Morning."

Sirius cooed. I flinched a bit, not expecting him to be awake so soon. He was lazily sipping some coffee. His bed head looked like it had purposely styled like that, his grey eyes soft.

He was perfect. 

"You look so beautiful."

I couldn't help but blush. 

"Sirius, what do we do now?"

"Well, we should go down to the Great Hall and get some  breakfast."

"You know what I mean."

"Oh right, well I'll show you as soon as you get dressed. But first-"

He leaned down and kissed me. I felt as if my body was a soda. Filled of tiny bubbles. 

"Good morning Blondie. I love you."

I beamed up at him.

"I love you too."

"Glad to know nothing changed."

"Of course nothing changed. And nothing will."

He grinned at me, then slung me over his shoulders. He walked over to the closet, and set me back on my feet. I rummaged through replica clothes from home. Picking out a matching black lace underwear set, I slipped those on before I grabbed a Zeppelin T-shirt that I had cut to show off my mid section, and a pair of black bell bottoms. A low whistle came from Sirius' lips. I looked over, and winked at him.

"So this is how you dress when you date me."

"More or less."

"Less? Man, should have done this sooner."

"Shut it."

I walked over to my vanity table, and started putting on a fresh set of makeup. A tinted moisturizer, some peachy blush,  I grabbed my black liquid eyeliner, and gave myself cat eyes. I was in a brand new relationship, why not dress up a little. I finished everything off with mascara, and a clear gloss on the lips.

I decided to go all the way, and fix my hair. It was the last day of OWLS, why not something special. Instead of my signature Farrah hair, I decided to make it wavy. Boho beach curls. I tied a headband around my forehead, to give it the ultimate 60's look. 

I slipped on my charm bracelet Sirius gave me for my birthday, and I was ready to go. I turned around and Sirius was staring at me. A little intense.

"What?"

"You're beautiful."

"I know."

"What would you say to missing breakfast?" 

He smirked at me, I know what he's thinking.

"Shags, I'm starved. I'll gladly hump your brains out when OWLS are over. I promise."

"Damn, okay."

"Seriously? You know not to stand in my way of food."

"True. Okay, lets go."

He grabbed my hand, and we walked out the door. It felt wonderful, holding his hand. No one noticed, except maybe a girl or two. Did I care? Nope. I had Sirius, nothing could phase me. He squeezed my hand, and smiled at me. When we got to the Great Hall, no one looked up. Kinda anti-climatic. Everyone has kinda built up Sirius and I dating for so long, I was expecting something. Eh, no big deal. It's probably not even that big of a shocker that we're together. I mean, have you seen us? We're gorgeous.