Christmas Special :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALLLL

AND HAHZHSJSJ HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON WATTPAD TO MEEEEEEEEE

❤️💜zhzhxh 14k💜❤️

---Nightmare's POV----

Ah Christmas.

What used to be a time of lights, dressing up, presents and cheer, had now been practically reversed by the apocalypse.

This is was the first Christmas of the apocalypse. And for the first time in forever, all the streets were bare. No shopping music blasted from shops. There were no Christmas trees showing through the windows of houses. And there were no Christmas tourists anywhere to be seen.

The mansion wasn't very Christmassy either. We didn't have a tree. We didn't have any lights. And we didn't even have any presents to give to each other. The only thing we did have, were the few five Christmas jumpers we'd found up in the attic.

Because I'm a dick, I let everyone else wear them. I personally have always hated Christmas. But Horror, Killer and Error were acting know like little kids over it. Dust was a bit miserable -like me- but we had managed to convince him to wear one of the ugly Christmas jumpers.

Normally I wouldn't even bother to buy people Christmas presents, with the small exception of Dream. But this year, for the first time ever, I really wanted to find a Christmas present for someone. How perfect, the one time when no one can get anything for each other is the time when I decide that I want go get someone something.

Who was that someone that I suddenly wanted to get a present for? The answer is simple.

Cross.

The smol little bean deserves something for Christmas. And unlimited kisses and cuddles doesn't count.

"Still stressing Nightmare?"

I jolted, waking myself from my thoughts as I looked over at Killer, who was leant against the doorframe in front of me. I had been in so much thought, that I hadn't even realised I'd walked halfway across the living room.

Killer snickered, he smirked, rolling his eyes. "Chill, Nightmare. No ones getting anything for anyone. It's not like we all have presents for each other and you're the only one that doesn't."

"Well it feels like that!" I groaned. "I want to get something for Cross!"

"Aww, how cute~ Also I'm touched over the fact that you don't care about getting the rest of us stuff."

"Oh shut up Killer." I growled before exhaling shakily. "It's fucking Christmas Eve. I don't want to get him something, I need to get him something."

"Welp. I can't help you." He said, smirking. "Besides, my present to all of you will be Christmas dinner."

Surprisingly, Killer is actually a really good cook. He can make some bland ingredients into a truly delicious meal. So I know we're all looking forwards to whatever he's going to cook up tomorrow.

"Well I don't have anything."

"Have you searched the house? I'm sure there must be loads of things round here you could find and give to him."

"I've searched..." I muttered. "But nothing is right..."

"Well, its your fault for being picky." He muttered, rolling his eyes.
"Have fun panicking, it's already nine. Soon you'll be going to sleep."

"I'm not going to sleep till I've found something." I sighed, glancing out of the window. It was already pitch black outside, only the ghostly white light of the moon illuminating the tips of the trees of the forest to the mansion's right.