36 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Me and Oli had gotten up the next day, to first have breakfast and then to go sightseeing maybe do some shopping just make a day of it.

"Babe are you ready to go," I asked him.

"Yeah, babygirl let's go have some breakfast." He told me as he slapped my butt since I was walking in front of him.

I laughed as we walked into the elevator and down to the lobby of the hotel when we made it outside we figured we'd walked and no get a taxi.

As we were walking hand and hand down the sidewalk when we saw this little called Macaron Café.

"Hey babe we should go in there for breakfast," I told him.

"Anything you want love?" He asked as he tugged me towards the door.

When we walked into the little shop we were greeted by a girl that was behind the counter.

"Hi welcome to Macaroon Cafe, what can I get you guys?" She asked once we have gotten closer to the glass window.

"Could we two bacon and egg croissant and also five coffee macaroons and five red velvet macaroons and two pistachios and also two cappuccinos," I told her.

"Of course that'll be $42.50." She said once she rang everything.

I got my wallet out much Oli's dismay, I swiped my car and entered in my PIN number.

"Okay, here's your receipt you guys enjoy." She said as she handed me the bag with the food.

"Thank you have a good day," I told her.

"You too." She responded.

We walked out of the cafe walking back towards the hotel to eat.

"You really didn't have to pay," Oli told me as we were walking.

"I know but you always pay and you know how bad I feel about that I want to help and it was really no big deal babe," I told him leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"I know babygirl and that's what I love about you, But if my mama taught me anything is that if you're out with a girl you need to pay for everything especially if you like her and I like you a lot." He said bringing me closer to him making me chuckle.

"Okay, babe if it makes you happy I will let you pay for everything even the things I want." I teased him.

"That sounds great babygirl I would love it if it was that way." He said kissing the top of my head.