8- ⒸⓊⒹⒹⓁⒺⓈ

Hewwo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Shera's POV:

I coughed and panted as more horde soldiers surrounded me, armed with electric weapons aimed directly at me...

I swung my sword once and twice trying to get them to go away but it was no use...

I was surrounded.

I was alone.

My body was bruised by the many beatings I'd taken to prevent any village people from getting hurt as I helped them evacuate...

And now....

As I was surrounded, with the once beautiful village being burned to ashes and destroyed...

As I closed my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows readying my sword for one last attack....

One last chance to save everyone.

I heard them cry out...

My eyes opened and I saw Catra jumping on their heads...

'Weird flex but ok-'

She then kicked one of them back with her feet, launching herself toward me and landing flawlessly next to me...

My eyes were wide in both amazement and doubt.

Why would a horde soldier be fighting against her own kind???

She sent a small smile my way, making my heart speed up for some reason as I smiled back and we both began fighting the soldiers....

I swung my sword and hit three of them making them fall back with screams of pain...

I saw Catra start scratching, punching and kicking some soldiers as well...

I kept swinging my sword at soldiers and before I knew it, less and less soldiers could be seen.

'We're winning!' I thought as a spark of hope ignited inside of me...

I continued to fight more soldiers but I was snapped out of focus when:

"ADORA, BEHIND YOU!"

I turned around only to be met with a horrifying pain as I let out a scream, dropping my sword in the process.

I felt my body shake and ache as another blast of pain came my way...

I grunted as my eyes teared up once the third pain strike came...

My vision was blurry and I could see three soldiers holding their electric weapons toward me...

*BZZZZT*

Another shot of electricity toward me.

Another scream of pain.

I fell on all fours as I heard one of them laugh...

I panted but was soon screaming again as another shot of electricity pursed through my body....

Only, this one was worse than the rest.

I couldn't see clearly but I think they all shot at me with their weapons at the same time...

And as I finally collapsed on the floor, my body unable to move with only my heavy breaths coming in and out of my mouth as a sign that I'm alive...

I heard a scream.... only this one sounded angry.

I heard grunts and yelps of pain before three thuds...

And the last thing I saw before passing out were some beautiful blue and yellow eyes staring into mine worriedly....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip of a few hours...)