Plan's for the meeting

Harry's POV

I certainly need to recheck in which university have I taken admission cause this place is definitely not for normal werewolf like me .

First of all I met Ed who looked pretty cool and was very friendly but at the same time very powerful , then during lunch I met his mate , angel who truly looked like an angel without wings . She was also very friendly and by now I had made two friends . Yay!

Next comes my first lecture with out ed where I see Mr Tomlinson who was definitely a Greek god by his looks and scent but he kept on staring without saying a word. Strange ..
After that I saw two more Greek gods in my next class with ed and they too kept staring without a word . Also the one with the best cheekbones I have ever seen made a growl when ed touched me which usually would scare me but it didn't , don't know why??
And finally before proceeding home Gems informed that mom has not cooked any meal so we should eat some food before leaving hence now I found myself at the cafeteria with ed , angel , gemma and one of her new friend Amy . Our very little group of friend at the first day of our school .

Before eating I was carving for some chocolate milkshake so I went to the drink section to have one but me being a clumsy person I am, I  bumped into someone causing all my milkshake to fall on his white shirt. My eyes went wide and my mouth kept on repeating sorry but the person who was alpha btw didn't even said a word and just kept staring at me . What up with all the alpha or should I say Greek gods to not say anything and just keep staring .

I was about to say sorry again but ed called my name from behind which caused me to escape the little mess I created and without another word I went to my table and took a seat . Everyone around me were busy talking but my thoughts were captured by those four alpha's why was there scent claming and why wasn't I scared of them ???

Louis POV

After our so called meeting with our omega we were kneeled to talk to him , to make him ours but how?
When we all meet each other we all knew we were each other's mate but since he doesn't know that yet I don't know how we should reveal the news to him without making him scared of us and also we have to make him believe us , that we are saying the truth ...

When niall returned he had milkshake all over him and he was definitely daydreaming cause he just kept looking ahead without uttering a single word .

"Nice fashion you have got there nialler , my I wanna know the brand of this choco shirt ." Zayn teased but niall didn't reply to him nor showed any type of anger .

"Niall are you okay ?" I asked out of curiosity but as expected he didn't say a word .

"Naill !!!! Wake up from your dreamland !!" Zayn partially shouted in his ears . After a few moments Niall only utter one word with a bright smile which caused the smile to grow on our faces .

"Harry .."

He didn't say anything else but we understood whom is he talking about , it's the name of our omega mate . I liked that name so much , I like him so much... God , I can't wait to officially meet him !!

As if reading my mind Liam said ,
"Guys we must directly meet him instead of staring at him all day ."

"Says the one who couldn't stop staring at him , I think your record was the longest time among us ." zayn said receiving a glare from Liam .

"What I am trying to say is that we need to know him first , we have just seen him from he outside we must know what kind of a person he is from the inside.."

"You mean wolf .."

"Will you shut up zayn !!"

"Look I think what Liam is applying is right , first let's go to the office and get all information we can find about him ." I said and everyone agreed by nodding their heads .

After a few hours we had finally found Harry's file in those thousand files of the new admission students .

Name -Harry Edward styles
Address- ......
Number - 9110******
Siblings- Gemma styles
(A/n  And bunch of information about harry which should be present on the file etc)

Inshort we got plenty of information about harry but still we were not satisfied . We came to know he has recently moved from Cheshire so it may have a serious reason behind it also he seemed like a family person so it would be pretty obvious that he would want their approval for this relation . After a very long discussion we came to the conclusion .

'We are gonna meet him as friend in the classes we have with him ( niall didn't have one so he kindly asked the principal to shift one of class where we could talk with harry) and make him fall in love with us , get to know him better , make him happy and finally win his and his families heart .'

Sound pretty simple doesn't it...
Now let's wait for tomorrow morning.

Harry's POV
(sorry I keep skipping to diff POV's)

After coming home from school I was pretty exhausted and just wanted to rest but when I saw my mother in a clear mess of boxes which I suppose was the kitchen stuff I decided to help her and In return I got a kiss on my head filled with love ..

I went to my room and changed into comfortable clothes . I was about to get in the bed when I received a message from josh aka my best Buddy from Cheshire ,
(A/n josh,harry)

Hey buddy how was your first day in Doncaster.

Great, the weather here is awesome. My school is also so big and cool . All teacher's here are also kind and polite ..

I am so happy for you harry , have you arranged your stuff.

Yes I finshed all my work and was about to sleep

Always such a good boy....

Shutup !!

And are the people there good or I need to break some bones..

Ha ha , no the people are very friendly but like it's said there is always a black sheep in a herd..
But I made two new friends; ed and his mate angel , they were kinda cool.

I am getting jealous here buddy ...

Awww you know no one can replace you three , I miss you all a lot.

We miss you too buddy . Now get some sleep , you have a big day ahead of you . Don't forget to text me tomorrow.

Never, good night..

Good night bud....

With a sigh I turned off my lights and lied down to sleep with a smile on my face . Before I entered my dreams I saw four person watching me with love and affection in their eyes and then I was gone deep in my dreams...

******
A/n
Hello everyone ,
Just one question am I stretching this story to much or its okay to go at this speed .. plz let me know what you think.
Next chapter will be their first interaction so stay tuned..

Thanks for reading !!
☺️☺️