9- Umbrella

Taeyong's POV

I promise that she will never walk through this alone.

He drove Y/N to the hospital and kept her company until the doctor came to the waiting room to tell her that Jisung was in recovery.  

It was late at night, and he worried about how she was going to get home and eat.  Y/N was so exhausted that she fell asleep sitting beside Jisung's bed, which made Taeyong's heart melt, a little because she looked so cute and peaceful when she was sleeping.  He wanted to cuddle with her if it would make her feel better but knew he couldn't because, now, she was someone else's.  

Ah, the cruelties of life, why do I have to like her?

He mentally slapped himself for falling for Y/N.  It was stupid of him, he thought because he probably didn't have a chance with her.  

"Why are you staring at me?" The question shattered through his thoughts, making him almost trip over a chair.  Y/N laughed as she watched his clumsiness.  After mumbling a few apologies, he asked her, shyly, if she wanted him to get her anything to eat.  

"No, it's okay." She said

"No, you need to eat," he replied back and noticed the small blush on her cheeks, "I'll be back in 20 minutes."

Taeyong stepped out of the room with his pride slightly damaged from his near-death fall.  He sighed and shook his head at his clumsiness and then took out his phone to text the group about what had happened.

Group Chat Usernames:

MarkerBoy: Mark

ItsJohnny: Johnny

AmaJohn: Ten

AyutaMATATA: Yuta

Sicheng: WinWin

YoungDo: Doyoung

WooWoongs: Jungwoo

LucasinDream: Lucas

REJUNeration: Rejun

DolphinLe: Chenle

MochiMochi: Jisung

DanDan: Kun

NananA: Jaemin

Dongshookie: Haechan

ThenormalTaeil: Taeil

Jaehyunie: Jaehyun

ThisChildsEyeSmile: Jeno

U be DREAMin 127 MeME TEAm

Taeyong has joined the chat

Taeyong: dafuq is this chat name

not sent

Taeyong has left the chat

Taeyong has joined the chat

Online

Taeyong: Jisung's at the hospital, rn

MarkerBoy: Bish wut!!!!!

DolphinLe: OMGGGGGG IS HE OKAY???!!!!