"It's depressing. What do I even say to her? 'Welcome home from the G-building, Sorry about your mom'? No I'm not going", Tameeka says.

I roll my eyes, "Tameeka seriously you should go. Technically that was your step mother at a point—don't you feel bad ?", I ask.

"Girl duh. That's why I don't want to go. I don't sit well with death. And knowing it was a suicidal death— doesn't make me feel good, I wish my dad understood that too", Tameeka fusses.

I felt bad—this situation has been roaming throughout the school rumors and gossips.

When everyone found it—it was depressing and the most craziest thing, but I tried to understand.

This situation changed a lot of things—starting with Bobby.

Ever since Tyshay went crazy about her mother's suicide. They put her into a mental hospital after she also tried to kill herself.

"Does your dad feel better?", I asked.

"Barely, that's why I don't know why would he even want to go visit. I heard him crying yesterday all night still blaming himself—which made it hard for me not to cry", Tameeka says now getting in a mood.

"Why didn't you call me?", I asked.

Tameeka sarcastically rolls her eyes...

"Girl please, I know good and well that you was crashing with Jonah", Tameeka says.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Doesn't mean I'm not going to pick up for my best friend, unlike YOU", I playfully mushed her.

Tameeka chuckled, "Don't even lie—Anytime I'm on the phone with Trey, I always click over for you".

"Yea yea", I say to her.

Tameeka half smirked, "—but anyways—enough of the gloomy talk. What's up with home stuff? Did you tell your mom yet?", Tameeka asks.

I sighed, "No I'm so scared. Jonah wants to just pop up and bluntly present himself—but I told him that's not how it's going to go down. My mom don't play that", I say.

"She dead don't—but shitt its time, You can't keep saying you staying at my house 24/7", Tameeka says.

"I know I know", I semi-whine.

"Does Alexis know?", Tameeka asks.

I shrugged, "I don't know, wouldn't care if she did but — we barely see each other now. I'm usually with Jonah, and when I am home—she be at work or be out", I say.

"Oh yea I keep forgetting she work now. At that gay center right?", Tameeka asks.

I playfully roll my eyes, "I'm sure that's not what's it's called", I chuckled.

"Well you know what I mean, no offense plus that was almost you in there", Tameeka jokes.

I laughed, "Shut up".

Ever since the night where Alexis and I had our disagreement talk about the video and 'Us'—we avoided one another for the next 3 days. It was hard, and most times I spent my nights crying.

I think I cried so much to the point it was like a drug. At the time I would hope Alexis saved me from the tears—but that never happened.

Eventually the tears stopped, but what made it easier was Jonah.

I never knew how Alexis took the new vibes after a while.

It's like she was here and then gone most of the time, and same with me.