3 Years Later

[3 YEARS LATER]

-Third Person-

"Noah!" Tanya calls from downstairs. "Max, Dylan and Megan are here!"

Noah sighs, lying on his bed as he stares up at the ceiling.

It's been three years since Nevaeh passed and it's safe to say he hasn't moved on. I don't think he ever will.

He's still just as in love with her now as he was back in their senior year of high school.

Everyone wore yellow to her funeral, as promised.

He's twenty-two now. Today they have their Senior Scribe then their university graduation.

It's also the three year anniversary of Nevaeh's death.

"Noah, dude, we have to be at the Senior Scribe in thirty minutes and you're just lying there like a lazy ass and you're still not dressed!" Max bursts into Noah's room, Dylan, Megan and himself all wearing their caps and gowns.

Noah rolls over and buries his face in his pillow.

"I don't want to go." His voice comes out muffled.

None of them see Nevaeh sitting on the foot of his bed with her legs crossed and her lips pursed. "You have to, Pebble. It's the Senior Scribe. You get to write on the bookshelves of the library without getting in deep shit. It's free vandalism."

He hears them sigh before the bed dips slightly as someone sits down next to him and rubs his back soothingly.

"Noah, we know it's the three year anniversary," Megan starts softly, still rubbing his back. "But you know she wouldn't want us to miss the Senior Scribe and graduation."

He sighs again, rolling onto his back. "I know."

She smiles down at him. "Good. Now get dressed."

He bites his lip. "I would, if I had an outfit."

"You haven't picked out an outfit?!" Max exclaims, tugging at his hair in frustration.

Dylan rolls his eyes at his friend before going over to Noah's closet, pulling out a plain white button up shirt with long sleeves, a pair of dark wash jeans, a plain black tie, a belt and black dress shoes.

He throws them at Noah. "Hurry up, dumbass."

"I'm surprised he even has a tie." Max mumbles as they exit, making Noah roll his eyes.

Nevaeh leans against the wall, an amused smile on her face. "So am I, Maxie."

They shut the door behind them and Noah quickly gets dressed. He tucks his shirt in and rolls the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows, threading the belt through the loops of his jeans before grabbing the tie and making his way to the bathroom.

He bites his lip as he tries and fails to tie his tie.

"Come on, man," Nevaeh starts leaning against the doorway of the bathroom with her arms crossed. "It's been three years and you still haven't learnt to tie a tie."

She thinks back to the day of her funeral. Noah was trying to tie his bright yellow tie—and failing miserably until Tanya had come in and tied it for him.

Little did the remaining four of the Foolish Five know, Nevaeh's been watching over them everyday since she passed.

She was there during Danny's first day of high school. The adorable kid she had known had grown up and become a very handsome boy who captured the eye of many freshman girls and quite a few guys as well.