16. I Will Always Love You

Stiles's POV

After struck in hospital for a week since I had to wait until I'm healed, finally I'm going to home today with Nina. I still haven't heard from Scott and I'm depressed that he suddenly stopped talking to me, well Melissa haven't seen him so we guessing he must have left beacons hills and that pain me I mean I still love him even with Derek too.

I just packing my things until Nina start to cries, I turn round to see Derek already pick her one I smile at two of my favourite in world I sighs, I wish it was three... My Scott.
I'm still keeping McCall last name for Nina because no matter what, Scott will always be our family.

~

We arrived at my place, Nina new home... There aren't gonna be a welcoming party since I'm tired because Nina been crying all night and it killing me so much.

I saw my dad seem happy and took Nina in his arms, I yawned as Derek take me to my room so I could lay down and have a rest but I felt Derek kissed my cheek and leave.

I woke up few hours later, I sighs and grab my phone... To see if there any news from Scott but no news... I decided to text him...

Scott

I'm sorry that you found out but it doesn't matter now, you still be our family and I'm not taking off your last name of Nina. You still always be her other dad too because I love both of you two and I will always love you... I will never stop loving you so please come home... I miss you, we're miss you. I could be happy if you came home... To me.

I sighs and wipe tears off my face, I didn't realise I been crying while texted him.

I walk downstairs to see Derek laying on floor with Nina at his face like trying kiss him which made me laugh, so adorable! I miss Scott, I wish he was here right now.

~

Sorry to ask, there will be two more chapters left and this book will be finished.