Ch.1.Promise Me.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader Chan}

{This is an AU}

- - -

"It may not look like much Izu Chan but it's our new home" The {H/C} female told the young green haired male, as they stared at a small house, it had been around a week since the death of her sister, and since that day she and the small boy were staying with a friend of the females sister, though only till her own place was fixed up, she of course had a house it just wasn't in the greatest shape, so she had been staying with her sister while the repairs were being done, than it changed to living with her sisters friend.

And now here they were , starring at the house, the one that the boy would grow up in now, she knew he'd have to get used to living in a place with not many people around, in truth the house may not have looked that fancy, and may have been small but the land it was on was quite large, after all their family did own quite a bit of land.

"I-It looks fine Auntie" The boy smiled, he was in awe of everything around him, and the trees filled with fruit , he never saw such a large yard before, he was trying to keep his mind off everything, "When I get my quirk I wanna be a hero like you" he told her, he loved All Might in all but he truly loved the older female, seeing her doing hero things made his day, he held tightly to her hand afraid if he let go she'd vanish to, he didn't want her to vanish just like his mother.

"Well than let's head inside than" She smiled, leading the small boy inside the house, showing him around as he looked around with sparkling eyes, after that small tour she decided to make them some lunch, he just sat swinging his legs back and forth waiting fore the food, which was mac'n-cheese, she had taken a seat next to the boy and they ate in peaceful silence.

"I Miss her" the females {E/C} eyes saddened when the small three year old said those words, he was to young, to innocent to have to be facing something like this, his green eyes were sad when he told his aunt this, "Y-You won't vanish to right auntie?" he asked her sadly.

"N-No I won't , I won't vanish Izu Chan" She told him, "I miss her to Izu Chan, I miss Inko so much" tears began to fall from her eyes, and the small boy was sad that she was sad, he needed to cheer her up, he was the one who brought it up, "I-I wish I could have saved her, what kind of hero am I if I couldn't save her, Izu Chan I'm a horrible hero".

"N-No your not , Auntie your the greatest hero!" the young boy cried, he was a bit upset that she would think that, she was an amazing hero, it may have been because he was a child, but he saw her as the perfect hero, "Y-Your my hero Auntie, and I-I hope you never vanish or stop being one!" he felt a bit tired, though his tears never seemed to stop, "P-Promise me you'll never leave me auntie, P-Promise me you'll keep being my hero"

"I-I Promise you Izu Chan, I promise" she told him quietly, before getting up and picking up the dishes, they wouldn't be able to finish the food, so she just placed it in the fridge, no need to waste when they can eat it later, she was sad, but her nephew made her see a whole new prospective, "I'll be your hero Izu Chan, and I'll never leave you, I promise you that" she told him louder so that he could hear.

And the smile he gave her made her heart warm up, indeed this child was someone she could never let go, someone she would never let get hurt, he was far to precious.

- - -

{Cuteness up ahead in next chapter}