You Just Have to Dream Hard Enough [Niall Horan]

I was a Directioner. I'm not going to lie. I was completely in love with them. Did I ever even possible think I'd end up with Niall- my obsession? Every night. I dreamt of being his. I thought of different possibilites. Even unrealistic ones. In every scenerio we'd end up happily in love. He thought I was an amazing unique girl. And of course I thought he was perfect. I was in love with a guy I had never met. Yet, I felt like I knew him. I wished those fanitisies were true. I wanted him so badly. 

My friends laughed at how obsessed I was with him. My parents laughed and thought it was cute. Here I was 15 in love with a guy that I had never met and was 18. I had never met him and realistically there was no chance I'd end up with him. I was just a normal american girl and he was a famous singer who lived in London. That never stopped me from dreaming and yelling, "IMMA MARRY NIALL HORAN!" When some one brought up dating. I was totally set on him.

Totally. 

When my grandparents said that for my 16 birthday they would send me and a friend anywhere I wanted to go, I instantly said: London. I was definately going to go there for three weeks. I was going to go to Nando's and see while Niall loved it so much. I was hoping that maybe I'd meet them. I was hoping that they'd fall in love with me. Hope was all I had as a fan.

So, as I boarded the plane with my best friend, Lily, I kept running threw scenarios on how I would bump into the guys and they would become friends with me and I'd date Niall and we'd fall in love and get married. That was the biggest thing on my mind. I was determined for one of those many scenarios to happen.

"Don't get your hopes up." Lilybeth told me.

"Is it such a crime for me to believe I'll meet them."

"No! I'm not saying that, but you're getting your hopes up too high and we're probably not even going to meet them. This is supposed to be your birthday presant. Don't come back all sad and shit. Okay? Make the most of it. Meeting the boys or not."

"Yeah, but it would be SOOOOO cool if I met them." 

"I know... Let's just have a good time okay? I've never seen your grandparents so giving before. They would have never let you do this before!"

"I was suprised to and they were like here's a card with three thousand for whatever you need. I was like: No way! I didn't even question them. I was scared they'd change their mind or something."

We laughed and for most of the plane ride we talked about random things like what we were going to do when we got there, how badly do we think we'll oogle over people's accents, how were we going to celebrate my birthday, and weird things that people would think was so strange we should've been locked in a mental hospital. It was the best. I was going to have an awesome vacation. 

I had my earphones in listening to a mash-up I made of just Niall's voice. Yes, it was creepy, but I loved his voice. The song switched to the Killers. I began to tap my fingers to the beat. I was a dancer so it wasn't hard for me to keep on beat especially since I started to learn how to play the drums. 

"I never really gave up on breaking outta this two-star town..." Spoke my life. I guess one of the reasons why I was such a big Directioner was because they had came from no fame to the hottest thing out there. I respected that. I wanted nothing more than to become an awesome celebrity. I wanted to be someone that people looked up to. I wanted to show off to the world how unique I was. And the boys inspired me to not give up on that dream.

Since they made it big I had taken more dancing classes, took two choir classes at school (one advanced and one show choir), and just wanted to learn the drums for the fuck of it. I had started working on my acting by memorizing monologues and going to the community college to perform infront of the director/ art teacher there for tips.  I was determined to become something. And once I got there I was going to become friends with One Direction and marry Niall.