Chapter 2: Jotunheim

Lilli P.O.V

I looked to the ground as i heard loki's voice fade from the room and i felt alone, i turned and walked through the doors and walked to the throne room, i saw loruin sitting in his throne in the same menacing way loki did when he ruled over asgard. his eyes traveled over to me and he motioned me to come to him, i approched him slowly and his eyes stayed locked on me. My eyes locked with his and he smiled, "good girl...now...." he said sickingly sweet, he rose slowly from his throne and walked towards me. I looked up at him as he towered over me, my head only reached his forearm, "come with me....." he said as he held his arm to me, i placed one of my arms around his and he lead me out. "Lillian....tell me....what is it like....to be loved..." he said coldly, i looked up at him, "you don't have any one.....", "no i prefer to be alone......don't get me wrong.....the women of jotunheim are beautiful.....but...my heart is too fridgid for that.....plus my father told me love was for fools.....that if i wanted a son take a woman and make her bare my child then kill her when he comes of age....". I looked at him, "what....I -", I heard him laugh, "you see now why we are called a cold, unfeeling, brutal race....now as you were saying...". I looked at him, "oh... yes..." i said smiling, "love....well..... to me.....its...very soothing....when your near the person you adore most....its the most undescribeable feeling in the world...you feel you heart racing in your chest when you see them, your skin aches for their touch and your lips burn for their kiss.......and you know within yourself...you never want to be without them again......" i said as i looked to the stars above us.

I looked over and noticed him, he had made himself loki's height, his skin pale, hair black and eyes ice blue and he wore the same outfit loki did but it was black, blue and silver, he looked at me. "that sounds very beautiful.....loki is very lucky...." he said looking away, sadness written across his face, i placed a hand on his shoulder, seeing him sad reminded me of the hurt i saw in loki's eyes. i smiled solomnly, "you will know that one day.....loki has the same heart you have and he can feel love...don't you think you could as well". He smiled and looked at me, "i don't think iam destined for that.....but....", i felt him place a hand around my waist, i looked at him, "i hope its with a woman like you......now you may ask me a question...." he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled up at him and spoke, "when did you and loki meet.....", i saw his face grow stern, "well....when he finally knew who he was.....he had came here to nagotiate with our father about the assassination of odin........". "do you hate him for killing your father.....", he looked at me, "no i don't.......i hated my father..... he wasn't exactly the most supportive or influential figure in my life.....". We stopped as a low rumbling sound came from the distance, we looked over and saw a large wall of ice and snow heading towards us, loruin grabbed my hand and led me in, "lets go....." he whispered. "why..." i looked at him confused, "because that...storm if it touches flesh that was not ment for this realm it will kill you.....and i don't think loki take that kindly......" he lead me into the castle and the large doors shut behind us.

Asgard

"brother...mother and father request your company in the grand hall for dinner......" thor said as he knocked on lokis door, loki sat on his bed and looked towards the door, "i will not have words with them........" he said coldly. Thor placed a hand to his face and rubbed his temples annoyed at his brother, "brother...please you havent eaten since we were on midgard......you mu-", "i will not brother.....now will you kindly leave me......" loki yelled. thor looked down and walked away, loki sighed and looked to the end of the bed and saw lilli's perfume and other things she had brought from earth the first time he had brought her to asgard. He lifted the lily shaped glass bottle and squeezed the little gold ball on the end of it, he took in her scent and smiled, how he missed her, "i should have never gotten her mixed up in that.....now look at what she must endure because of me....atleast...she has my brother to keep her company...." he said sadly as he laid the bottle back down and returned to watching lilli in Jotunheim.