The Cat Grant

Mia's POV

I've been at the fortress for a week. I don't do much. I just sat around for the first 3 days because I was tired and I was still trying to comprehend it all. It was a lot, especially since every morning I forgot my parents and Elijah were gone. I have to figure what to do now that I'm here. They're gone and there's nothing I can do except move on. Clark/Kal  (I've been trying to get used to his name) as ben visiting me almost everyday. I've been doing a lot of research on all the years I've missed. I now know most things that I've missed especially on Metropolis and Central City. I haven't decided where I want to live yet. I want to live near one of them. I want to live near Clark because he's my brother but at the same time I don't want him to be worried about me all the time. Also, Kara said Cat Grant needs an assistant because she was moving up to be a reporter. I've been thinking a lot about what I should do and Kara said I have to make a decision soon. I was sitting in bed just thinking about all of this when I heard Kal come in. I got up and went to see him. I walked into the main area and Clark was standing there in regular clothes.

"Hey Mia, I brought coffee." he said holding out the cup

"Thanks Kal- I mean Clark." I've found out how great coffee is. I took the cup.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine, like I said yesterday. I'm trying to figure out where to live."

"You're always welcome here and in Metropolis."

"I know I just want to fit in. I think it might be easier to take the offer from Cat Grant."

"Wherever you decide to stay I'm going to see you all the time that's a promise."

"I know it's just a big decision."

"Why don't you take the job and then if you don't like it you can move to Metropolis."

"I guess that could work..."

"When does Kara need to know by?"

"She said if I can I would be able to start immediately."

"Are you up to starting today?"

"I guess, I need to leave here eventually"

"There's no time better then the present."

"Thanks Kal."

"Any time."

"What do I wear as an assistant?"

"I put some clothes in the closet the last time I was here. I hope you like them."

"Thanks Kal, you've really been amazing."

"I better get to work, good luck." he said giving me a hug.

"One more thing."

"Yes?"

"What should I go by?"

"You could go by Mia Kent."

"Are you sure? What if people ask if were related?"

"You tell them your my sister and then we'll go from there if it gets more complicated."

"Okay, now go before you're late."

"Okay, good luck. I left you a phone, it has me, Louis, and Kara. Call me for any problems."

"I will."

He left and I went into the closet that he said there was clothes. I opened the doors there was a good amount of clothes. I picked out a dress and shoes. Then I sat down and did my hair and then got dressed.