Chapter 6

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am sitting here emotionally drained because a girl I thought was my friend just messaged me on facebook telling me we can’t be friends because she want a ‘fresh start’ grr…… 1 comment= 1 it’s gonna be okay? Please? Anyway I don’t know if you’re reading this but @MaddyPayne I think you are positively amazayn !!!!!!!! Love her to death you should fan her she’s extrodinharry (see what I did there?) ;D Like I always say vote, comment, fan, and read on my lovelies because I don’t care what the world says you’re all positively beautiful; inside and out! Love ya!

~Air.Xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kayla)

From: The Swag Masta Of Doncasta ;)

Do u mind if harry has ur #?

My phone lit up and after I read the text I smiled, this had to be a dream, yes I wasn’t exactly a fan of One Direction but they were beyond sweet….and sexy. Oh guacamole! Did I really just think that? My guard was already crumbling down and I’d only spent 10 minutes with all of them together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Louis)

From: Sass Lassa ;)

Ya its fine I told him 2 ask u or niall 4 it

I love the fact we had given ourselves nicknames in each others phones, we were just so alike! Kayla was amazing in every way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kayla)

From: The Swag Masta Of Doncasta ;)

Ok then I’ll give it 2 him when he comes out of hiding.

Why was Harry in hiding? Oh well it didn’t really matter…..much. I got another text and I looked down to see who it was.

From: Mom

We are going to visit you’re older sister in her new house so come home now.

Crap. I forgot my sister had finished decorating the house my parents had given her yesterday and wanted us, meaning my parents and Britt, to come see. My sister and I were not exactly the best of friends……

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Louis)

From: Sass Lassa ;)

Why is Harry in hiding? I’ve g2g visit my sister…..oh joy, ttyl?

I smiled at her text but I couldn’t help but wonder why she didn’t want to go visit her sister.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kayla)

From: The Swag Masta Of Doncasta ;)

Absolutely! What’s the matter w ur sister?

I sighed and decided to just not respond, that’s when we pulled into my sister’s driveway. We walked up to the door and my mom gave me a don’t do anything to upset her face. I rolled my eyes; my parents saw my sister as the golden child; the healthy, beautiful, and perfect daughter. I was on the edge of being disowned because of all the fights ‘I’d’ caused; I still found it amazing that my parents believed a heroine addict over me.

“Mom! Dad! Britt!” my sister cried out running through her now open door and hugging all of them, “Oh you’re here.” She said once she saw me. I gave her a fake smile that only she could see through and she sent me one back.

“Hello too Mia.May” I responded. She glowered at me she hated it when I didn’t call her Mia, but I loved to annoy her so….

“Hey Kay- Kat!” She told me, frick she knew I hated that so much. But I guess that was the point behind it though. We followed her into the house and I felt like I was being spun deeply into a spider’s web….this was not going to be good.

“Oh Mia you’ve decorated the house brilliantly!” My mother told my sister wandering around the home. I rolled my eyes even if she had decorated it with cardboard boxes my mom still would’ve thought that she’d decorated it ‘brilliantly’. That’s when I saw the cardboard box in the corner and couldn’t help laughing. “Why are you laughing Kayla?” My mom asked me angrily.

“Nothing. Sorry mom, sorry Mia.” I said through my laughter, still getting a stern look from my mother. “I am truly sorry I don’t know what came over me.” I apologized, it’s a damn good thing I have a good poker face. My mother smiled at me for the apology and I sighed in relief that was a close one. I looked around, my sister had a thing for the color coral so most everything was that pinky red color, of course I thought coral was pretty as well but I’d never let them know that because I don’t like agreeing with my sister.

“Kay can I talk to you in private?” asked Mia. I looked up at her and considered saying no but then reconsidering seeing my mom grinning at the fact that we were ‘bonding’.

“Sure.” I responded hesitantly, and followed her into the kitchen.

“Remember when I cheated with you’re boyfriend Jay?” I looked at her for a second.

“How could I forget.” I spit out finally. She smiled at me.

“Well he proposed.” She said holding out her left hand and there sat a beautiful diamond ring.

“What?” I asked again, I looked up at her and I had to refrain from slapping her; she obviously was high with her wonderful heroine shots. “Does it make you happy that you’re marrying a drug dealer?” I asked her and ran away, I passes my mom and she looked at me strangely.

“Kayla if you leave now then you are not allowed to ever come back, I am sick of you’re attitude young lady. Now apologize to your sister.” She ordered sternly. I didn’t care about being disowned anymore I was done and that was it.

“Go to hell!” I yelled at her as I ran out the door. I ran for a long time before I realized I have no where to live now. So I did the only thing I knew to do.

“Louis will you come pick me up?” I asked him when he finally picked up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ya’ll! Hope you like it! Um vote comment and fan! See you my lovelies *fades into black smoke and evil laugh rings out* Anyway share my story get me some fans ya know casue I want you to spoil me? HAHA jk jk you don’t have to but I would love you if you would!And this chapter is dedicated to loolae because she helped me out of my writer's block so yeah!!!

~Air.Xx

p.s. next chapter you’re going to find out why her old friends hate her!