Chapter 3: Vampire cat?!

The ride didn't last long. During that time Shiro was busy with checking every little detail of the car while the man was focused on driving sometimes taking a glimpse of the fidgeting cat.

"Stop moving about and sit down we're almost there."

Shiro glared at him in annoyance but still sit down obediently. The man lifted one of his eyebrows in amusement then satisfied, nodded.

The tesla slowly rolled in front of a magnificent building with wide glasswindows. 

'Wow, it's at least 50 floors. So handsome really is a rich man.' Not knowing the man's name Shiro conveniently decided to call him handsome. Not that creative but it fits.

The door opened and a large hand scooped him up and Shiro found himself stick to the man's shirt with his claws like his life depended on it. The man was barely holding him with one hand. But the shocking thing was that the man was still wearing that bloody shirt. Shiro's beautiful white fur was painted red like he had just stepped out of a horror film.

"Mreowoow!" 'Nooo! My fluffy shiny fur is tainted! Idiot handsome let me down this instant!' Shiro struggled as much as a nearly hanging cat could but froze when he heard the man's voice.

"Tsk. Move one more time and I will make you into a scarf."

So one injured man and one bloody cat arrived in front of a large mahagony door on the top floor. The man with one hand holding Shiro, he used his other hand to take out his keys. As the door slowly opened, Shiro turned his head as much as he could to sneek a peak inside. 

They were in a not too big hallway with light walls decorated with green plants hanging down or standing in the corner but looking up he noticed that it had a glass piramid roof with view of the starry sky! It was simply awesome!

Then a sudden voice came from inside accompanied with light footsteps.

"Drake you bastard! You suddenly disappeared from the hospital. The family members were running around like headless chicken. You should have seen that. Woah, what the hell?!"

A young man with blond fluffy hair and brown eyes stared at the  pair with pointed finger.

"Did you picked up a vampire cat or what?"

'Near. Werecat but you don't need  to know.' Shiro thought as he flashed his white pointy canines at the stranger. The other looked at him with suprise.

"Hey that cat-"

"Keeps away pests." Said the injured man called Drake while walking to the bathroom. The blond man followed after.

"What are you talking about? The only people who visit you is me and your stepmother. Don't tell me..."

He's eyes shone as he remembered.

"So you brought a bloody cat just too keep away Lily. Right, an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a cat a day keeps Lily away." He laughed at his own joke. 

Shiro rolled his eyes. 'So I became an alarmcat against a woman?' 

Drake put down Shiro into the bathtub and raised the shower head. Shiro suspiciously glared at Drake. 'Don't you dare!' Unfortunately Drake dared to. He opened the faucet and the warm water spurted out in a beautiful angle. And it landed on Shiro's face who couldn't avoid it in time. 

After the initial shock Shiro hissed and growled jumping out the bathtub and running from that mad man. Drake wanted to catch him but Shiro easily slipped through his hands as he darted to the living room, finding the first place to hide which was under the shelves. He glared at the bathroom warily. The blond man who just watched from the sidelines laughed holding his stomack. Drake appeared at the door sending a death glare at the other.