Chapter 11

Isabela and Niall stayed in the bed cuddling and kissing for what seemed like hours. “Before you leave, promise.” Niall said. Isabela didn’t ask what he meant because she already knew. She didn’t know how to react to that. She smiled and kissed him again. There was a knock on the door and Liam peaked through the door.

“Is it safe to come in?” Liam asked. Niall and Isabela both laughed

“Yes.” Niall said. Liam opened the door and walked in.

“Milan asked me to bring you her phone. She was too busy with Zayn. It’s your mother.” Liam handed her the phone and walked out.

“Hello.” Isabela said. Niall walked across the room and could still hear her mother yelling at her.

“Why haven’t you answered your phone?” her mother yelled

“It’s broken.” Isabela kept her voice calm and steady.

“Oh something else that we are going to have to pay for!”

“No, I will buy myself a new one. And another thing? You didn’t even pay for my hospital bill. You haven’t paid anything for me in about 2 years.”

“Don’t you get sassy with me!”

“I wasn’t.”

“I will come out there right now and beat your ass!”

“Wouldn’t be the first time.” Niall turned his head when he heard this. She has never said one thing about being hit by her parents. He walked out and found Milan. His voice came out louder and angrier than he thought it would.

“Did you know about her parents hitting her?” he asked

“What? No. How do you know this?” Niall grabbed Milan’s wrist and dragged her upstairs. Isabela was off the phone now and was shocked when Milan came in with Niall. “Explain.” Milan said

“Explain what?” Isabela asked. She already knew what they were talking about though. Milan raised her eyebrow and walked over to Isabela.

“Now.” She said sternly

“Hmm, well lets see. It all started when I was about 6. I came in a few minutes late for dinner because I was outside playing with my friends. She got mad at me and slapped me across the face. I guess she just gets joy out of seeing me cry and causing me pain.” Isabela faked a smile and put two thumbs up sarcastically.

“Why haven’t you told anyone?”

“Why? So they could lie to everyone? They have people tied around their fingers. No one would believe me. No matter how old I am.” Milan rolled her eyes and walked out of them room. Isabela figured she was going to talk to her parents. Niall stood at the edge of the bed. He had a grin on his face. “What?”

“You are just so strong. I wish you would have told me though.” He walked over to her and pulled her off the bed. He raised her hand up and interlocked his fingers with hers. He laid down on the bed pulling him on top of her. He kissed her nose and played with her hair. Isabela was fighting the urge to kiss him and he could tell. He was teasing her. This time she wasn’t going to be the first to give in. “Well.” He said getting up sighing. “I have to go take a shower.” Give me 10 minutes.” He winked at her and she ran to the bathroom down the hallway. She quickly brushed her teeth and hair. She sprayed on some perfume then laughed at herself.

“He is just going to take a shower. I don’t even know what I’m thinking is going to happen. I’m being silly.” She said to herself. Milan knocked on the door. Milan gave her a confused look when Isabela realized that her head was in her hands and she was actually freaking out.

“Uhm, are you ok?” Milan asked.

“Yeah. Just being silly I guess.” She said and got up off the floor.

“Well, you are lying.” Milan laughed. Then the smell of perfume got to her and she laughed. “Ah I see. Stop freaking out. You little virgin you.” She laughed and walked out of the room.

“Don’t make fun of me!” Isabela yelled. She  walked back to the room and sat on the edge of the bed. She took in a deep breath and tried to calm herself. “Stop freaking out. Nothing will happen anyway. He is just taking a shower. Stop. Freaking. Out.” She put her head in between her legs and took deep breaths. “But then again he said before I leave. Wait, no. Stop Isabela.” She sat back up and started playing with her hair. She sat back on the bed and relaxed. Light from the bathroom started to fill the room as it opened. Niall stood in the doorway in only a towel. Isabela freaked out in her head. His body was perfectly toned and he was still a little damp from the shower. His hair was going all different ways.

“Did you lock this?” he asked.

“No.” Isabela tried to sound calm but her voice came out wavy. “Oh my god.” She thought to herself.

“Oh, well They are partying downstairs and we don’t want cop Milan back in here.” He smiled and laughed. Oh god that laugh. She held her breath for a second then let out a silent sigh. Niall walked back into the bathroom and started brushing his teeth.

“Snap out of it!” Isabela whispered to herself. She looked down and messed with her fingers. When she looked up Niall was walking to her missing a towel. Isabela blushed. She started freaking out in her head again. Niall got in the bed and smiled at Isabela.

“Let’s do this.” He said in that famous voice of his.

Isabela woke up with her hand on Niall’s bare chest. She smiled and laughed at herself. She got up and got dressed to walk downstairs. Zayn and Milan were passed out on the couch. She walked into the kitchen and ran into Emilea and Louis. “Morning love.” Louis said

“Why are you guys up so early?” Isabela asked

“We are going for a morning run. See you later.” Emilea smiled at her and they walked out of the kitchen. Isabela made a cup of tea and sat down at the table. She traced her lips with her finger remembering last night. She smiled and put her head down on the table. She started to fix coffee when Harry came through.

“Hi Isabela.” He smiled.

“Hi Harry. I just started the coffee if you want a cup when it’s done.” She smiled at him.

“Thanks, that would be great.” He sat down at the table and fixed him some cereal. She laughed at him as she watched him pick out the marshmellows out of the Lucky Charms box and through them into his bowl.

“No wonder there is never any marshmellows in there.” Isabela laughed. Harry looked at her with a huge cheeky grin.

“Don’t judge. Actually, you wouldn’t dare because you love me!” He said. Isabela laughed and Harry gave her a kiss on the cheek. “You are so perfect for him you know.” She blushed a little and poured two cups of coffee. She handed one to Harry then walked out the door and up to Niall’s room.  Niall was up relaxing on the bed. He sat up quickly at the sight of Isabela. He smiled at her and got up. Isabela blushed when she realized he still didn’t have on clothes. He took the cup of coffee from Isabela’s hand. He kissed her and sat back down. Isabela laid down on the bed next to him. He held her hand with his free hand. He started humming under his breath. Isabela knew the melody immediately. He was humming Moments. She smiled and listened.

“Sing it.” She said softly. Niall started singing and Isabela felt her heart drop. She closed her eyes and took in the moment. Niall was personally singing to her. His voice was so perfect and angelic. His hand traced around her jawline and on to her lips. He stopped singing and kissed her. He scooted down to were he was laying right next to her. She moved closer to him and kissed him. “You have to most amazing voice in the world.” He pressed their foreheads together.

“You are perfect.” He whispered before kissing her again. She blushed and kissed him back. “Let’s go for a walk.”

“That sounds perfect.” She smiled